DeanB90

Reaction score
Starting a season for the first time outside of England, Chose to be Ajax and the pressure is on str8 away with expectations to title challenge (Understandable) Budget ive been given is 8.75 mill however i have made first priorites to be securing, van der wiel, vertongen, and alderwierld (spellings) on long term deals, meaning wage budget will be dropping so looks like adjusting the budget is going to have to be done.

Ive identifed that a GK, LB, CM, LW, RW, and CF are needed to take this squad further.

Also noticed that the level of quality of targets being filtered out is a lot poorer than i first thought.

For left back i have identifed Cheick M'Bengue as an ideal target after having him in previous games.
Also Darwin Quintero for CF however ive never used him as a lone CF and needing him in europe is something im unsure on whether he can cope with.

Formation im going to play is
GK
RB CB CB LB

CM CM

RW AM LW

CF
possibly going to look to play counter attacking and build around a strong back four, allowing the front 4 a lot of freedom to express themselves.

Any ideas on possible transfer targets who can cut in in Holland and push on in Europe
3 Year target to win Champs League .. Ambitious .. ?

Cheers Guys :)

Just started a new Ajax game today, playing a 451 (Koflok) or 4231 narow (both with inside forwards).

Brought in Nacer Barazite as AML (if) for 1.4 mil, he's awesome for that price. Decent stats and all the ppm's.
Can play as AMC and AMR too.

Got Khune for GK from Kaizerchiefs I think. 375k and is better than Vermeer.

Wilfried Bony from Vitesse has a buy out of 2.9 mil and is great ST poacher, Sightorsson and Bony will do just fine
This way you can sell El Hamdaoui for 7.5+ mil for extra cash (and he's a royal pain in the *ss (H)).

I'm trying to get Bertolacci from Roma, he's a Deeplying playmaker. Dunno how expensive he is though.
Also Yttergard Jensen from Rosenborg, can't get him cause I have the demo ... :'(

Ivens from Groningen is 200k and will do as backup for your DC.

Vrsjalko from Dinamo Zagreb for 1.2 mil as RB backup since Anita and Blind suck ;)

These are my reinforcements anyway!

Cheers for the help, however went into the season before you managed to post, only played four games, but won them all, including a 4 - 0 v feeynoord.

Players in:
Mbengue lb
Alberto Polaski - cf
Darwin Quitero - cf

Had to chance tactics as 1 cf didnt score enuf goals .. go hoyed polaski and quintero intogether and chipped in with a couple each in the 2 games they played. might take a look at that centre half.