Dylster888

Reaction score
Here is some general info on Dover Athletic...

View attachment 271388

Nickname - The Whites

Founded - 1983
Ground - Crabble Athletic (Capacity 6,500, 1,500 seats)

Chairmen - Jim Parmenter
Division in 2011/12 - Blue Square South

Rivals - Dartford, Folkestone, Hythe

DOVER'S TRANSFERS FOR OUR 1ST SEASON -

View attachment 271395

The most interesting signing was striker Pablo Counago who had the ability to be a good player in League 1 according to my scout... not bad!

OUR FIRST SEASON REVIEW -
I will now fast track and just give a short review of our first and second season with Dover. Our first season was a season to remember as Dover went on to win Blue Square South and by quite a way as well!

View attachment 271404

We also recorded our biggest win in our history, beating Woking 9-1!

View attachment 271406

We even won the FA Trophy for the first time in our History with the odds on us to win it at 140/1!

View attachment 271407 View attachment 271408

Another achievment to recognise is our 24 game unbeaten run until it finally came to an end losing to rivals Dartford.

View attachment 271412

The awards for our players and me the manager...

View attachment 271413 View attachment 271414View attachment 271416

Counago
certainly lived up to the hype and scored 31 goals in 36 apps!!! View attachment 271418

OUR BEST ELEVEN FOR THE SEASON -

View attachment 271421

Last edited:
DOVER'S TRANSFERS FOR OUR 2ND SEASON -

View attachment 271556

The most interesting signing this season was defender Frederic Veseli who had the potential to be a leading star in the championship according to my scout! He was also in Switzerland's U21's squad.

OUR SECOND SEASON REVIEW -
Our second season was another brilliant season and saw astounding progress for Dover as we went on to win the Blue Square Premier!

We were expected to survive relagation by the skin of our teeth but defied all the pundits!

View attachment 271557

Unfortunatly we didn't defend our FA Trophy and exited in the 4th round after losing to our nemisis Bath.

View attachment 271558

This year we also impressed in the FA Cup and incredibly we got to the 4th round until losing to Blackpool.

View attachment 271559

We also beat our previous record without defeat and this time we went for 29 games unbeaten until losing to Blackpool in the FA Cup

Me, the manager also reached his 100th game in charge but unfortuantly lost against Bath... again!

View attachment 271564

The awards for our players and me the manager...

View attachment 271566 View attachment 271567 View attachment 271568

Counago
had another season to remember playing 41 games and scoring 26 in the league!!

OUR BEST ELEVEN FOR THE SEASON -

View attachment 271553

Good transfers and by any chance is that Jonny Brain a goalkeeper who used to play at Macclesfield as he was one of my favourite players.

yes it is the same person, unfortunatly though i sold him as i have bartorz bialkowski in goal now who was (not sure about now) southampton's reserve goalkeeper