jamespir

Reaction score
ive been playing as irish team linfield and we qualified for the champions league 2nd season

in the qualifying i beat maccabi haifi 7-1 away and they beat me 2-0 at home

then faced sparta prague in the playoff and lost 3-2 away and then beat them 1-0 at homes so im now in the group stages

my group is

Manchester united
Koln
litax (not heard of them )
linfield
i use mr hough tactic rolling back the years
obviously im not expecting to win the group but how would be best going about it

i have some quality stikers in jamil adam and fordyce but wouldnt want to lose them if they got injured and couldnt play the league games

i would say like third cause that would still give me a euro leaugue place would it not ?

but 2nd place would be ace
do i play strong team against koln and litax and a weaker team for united
can you help

In Fm11 I took Larne to 5 Champions League Titles, and this year with Chimney Corner I've just won my 2nd Champions league in 2029! I remember signing Jamil Adam at the start quality player for the Irish League, I've still got him as a coach as he is a club legend and i couldn't let him go :)

As for you're team, you don't want to put out a weakened team against United and get destroyed you might as well go for it, however if the league is your priority rest them it's really where you see your priorities for this season!

Ive got Hartlepool into the champions league debut season finished top in a group with Barcelona, Leverkusen & Panathinaikos.

I use "Raikan007's perfect 433 dm" tactic in europe, i recommend that it seems to work a treat.. up against Bayern Munich next so ive got my fingers crossed lol