Taking No Liberties - A Swansea City Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Jamo456
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

Jamo456

Reaction score
Rodgers shocks footballing world
Brendan Rodgers today shocked the world of football by announcing his resignation in order to take up the vacant Northern Ireland job with immediate effect. After leading them to promotion from the npower Championship via the play-offs last season, it was widely expected and assumed he would wish to carry on the job he started and guide the Swans to Premier League safety.

Youth coach Nick Jameson has been placed in charge until a suitable replacement has been found, although Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins has reportedly said that depending on results, the permanent position may be handed to Mr. Jameson. It is also being reported that Jameson will have full control of transfers up until the appointment of somebody full-time. The fans are said to be outraged at this turn of events, not least with the chairman for appointing someone with no previous managerial experience at such a critical period of their season and history.

Rodgers shocks footballing world
Brendan Rodgers today shocked the world of football by announcing his resignation in order to take up the vacant Northern Ireland job with immediate effect. After leading them to promotion from the npower Championship via the play-offs last season, it was widely expected and assumed he would wish to carry on the job he started and guide the Swans to Premier League safety.

Youth coach Nick Jameson has been placed in charge until a suitable replacement has been found, although Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins has reportedly said that depending on results, the permanent position may be handed to Mr. Jameson. It is also being reported that Jameson will have full control of transfers up until the appointment of somebody full-time. The fans are said to be outraged at this turn of events, not least with the chairman for appointing someone with no previous managerial experience at such a critical period of their season and history.

nice title , will follow .

Cheers, any preference as to how I format it. Screenies? Pictures? Just text? Hoping to get a new update soon but got exams and stuff coming up, so I don't know when I'll be able to do it

Know how you feel mate. Ive got retakes in a couple of weeks which put me off starting a story right now.

Good start though. Its just my opinion, but I'm not a huge fan of loads of pictures I quite like it with screenshots and the writers comments on games, signings etc. along with any creative writing the author puts in.

Will be following...

Alright then, all being well I should hopefully have a transfer update up after tomorrow, and a pre season results section, probably won't bother with screenshots of those though!

Back