Taking over Holland .... The rise of Vitesse

fmlegend83

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Early this morning there was a crows gathering for an unusual meeting outside of the GelreDome in Arnhem for a press conference to release a shocking statement to the press: Merab Zhordania:It is a shock and suprise to myself as it will be to many of you as John van den Brom has decided to resign from the managerial position here at Vitesse. I must say that I had no idea this was coming and was completely unprepared to set out a search for a new manager for the vacant position here at Vitesse. That being said it is imperative for us to find the right manager to lead this club into the future and to get us to the next level in European football, therefor we will not rush into any decisions as there are a number of candidates that we will take a look at. I would like to thank you all for coming out this morning and ask for your patience as the club tries to find a replacement for the open management position. Thank you. (Outside the GelreDome the next afternoon) Merab Zhordania:Thank you all for joining us again this afternoon. After a long evening we have a handful of managers that we have pinpointed that we are looking at to take this club to the next level. Aad de Mos, Steve McClaren and a few other candidates have been singled out but nothing is formal at this stage. The decision will be made within the next couple of days and we will break that news as soon as an agreement is made. Thank you for your time and patience. ( John van den Brom, previous coach)I would like to thank the fans and the board for the opportunity but it was with careful thought and consideration that I have decided to retire from the game of football and leave my position with Vitesse. I had not made the decision to retire when I quit but after careful consideration and talking with friends and family it is time. I would like to thank the board and fans again for giving me this opportunity and I appologize for not being able to lead this club into the future. Thank you for understanding. PRESS CONFERENCE AT GELREDOME Merab Zhordania:"It is with great pleasure and excitement that we have been able to agree to terms with a young, talented manager from the United States of America, Mr. Jeremiah Walsh. Please use this time to ask him any questions you have, and please, one at a time. Thank you" Michael de Hovvers (Voetbal International)"Good afternoon Jeremiah, welcome to Holland. As Mr. Zhordania mentioned you are from the United States and do not have experience at this sort of level. Are you at all intimidated?" Jeremiah Walsh:"Hey Michael, thanks for the welcome and the question. I must say that I am not intimidated in the least bit. I actually am excited and looking forward to a good challenge and the opportunity to put Vitesse on the map" Ryan Vrekamps (Sport Week)"Jeremiah, as an English speaking manager will you find it difficult to communicate with players and staff in the beginning?" Jeremiah Walsh:"Thanks for the question Ryan. I have lived in a lot of different places in the world with my father being in the military. We lived in Germany for several years and I picked up a little Dutch while there. I have retained some of it but need to get in the books to ensure that there is never a lack of communication between the staff, players or myself. Franz Overweg (Telesport)"Hi Jeremiah, would you mind giving us an indication of what your philosophy is when it comes to your formations and style of play as this is your first attempt at coaching at this level. We would like to know what to expect." Jeremiah Walsh:Mr. Overweg, im afraid your going to have to wait and see when we take the pitch for the first time with press available at training. Football is the beautiful game but also about winning matches, that is the only thing I am concerned about is winning and losing. The season is very long and lots of things can happen in between the beginning and the end of the season. Injuries, players coming in, players going out, etc. At this point I would like to thank everyone for coming out and I appreciate the questions. Thank you" Redirect Notice (Later that evening, laying in bed)"Wow, what a day. Im excited about tomorrow, doubt I will sleep a wink. I hope im wrong about that. My life is completely different from just last week. What am I doing here at Vitesse and why did the chairman trust ME with this position? Am I the right person for the job? Tomorrow is a big day and I can't wait to meet my staff and players. Im loving this place here in Holland so far. Im just ready to get this started"

A very good start to the story,
but I will say try not to add a wall of text as people tend not to read it and also add some pictures it would be more entertaining for the reader.

I will be following this story to see how it unfolds

As RyanGolding said, you need to place more screenshots and pictures and less text. That would be more entertaining!

I want to read it but until it gets paragraphed I'm not going to make myself suffer from trying.