Taking over the world.. with your help

• Thread starter Thread starter liamshaw9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

liamshaw9

Reaction score
Hi guy's,

currently i am trying the Serie A giants Juventus.. i am currently in Febuary of the first season and performing above expectations at the top of the table only losing once to inter milan. i was taken over by business men early days and they provide a financial backing. here are the players i have signed..

Steve Mandanda (was originally cover for Buffon, however is now my number 1)
Razvan Rat (not the greatest but performed exceptionally however would like a better rated left back and Rat as a sub in the summer.)
Fernandiniho
Sven Bender (cover for pirlo and will over take him when pirlo ages)
Jan Vertonghen
Michael Carrick (loan)
Bruma
Joel Valencia
Tiago Llori
Emmanual Badu

i sold

Luca toni
alexander manninger
Paolo De Ceglie
Luca Marrone
Matteo Liviero
Simone Di DIo
Prince Desir Gouano
Claudio Marchisi
Michele Pazienza

i currently play..
GK- Mandanda
RB support- Lichenstiner
CB stopper- Chellini
BPD cover- Vertonghan
LB support- Rat
DM DLP- Pirlo
CM AP- Fernandiniho
CM BWM- Vidal
LW attack- Elia
RW attack- Krasic
ST trequartista- Quaglariella

without going into too much detail up there... i am aiming to obviously win the champions league in a few seasons time, can anybody suggest any additions to my team, or tactical changes etc.. thanks

Check out Srna - He's always been solid for me at the back
Zapata as a Centre back is a good pick up. Although he excels when i bring him to england. I'm sure he'll be great for juvi too.

Where do you want the most help?

(Your gonna need some home-grown players and trained by the club if you are gonna play in the CL), scout Tassi from Inter he's one for the future as a AMC.

Cheick M'Bengue, Aly Cissokho or Crisetig for LB. Top quality striker either Leandro Damiao, Carlos Tevez or Edinson Cavani.

Back