Taking spurs to the next level

abaalan

Reaction score
Hi I am currently with Tottenham and have just finished my 1st season. Came 3rd in the league (19 pts behind winners), runners-up in uefa cup and in final of FA cup. My team/squad currently looks like this:

Gomes (GK)
Corluka (RB)
Bale (LB)
Woodgate (CB)
Thiago Silva (CB)
Bentley (RM)
Balotelli (LM)
Miguel Veloso (DM)
Modric (AM)
Bent (ST)
Pogrebnyak (ST)

Subs/squad players: Alnwick(GK), Jagielka(DRC), Hutton(DR), Zokora(DR/DM), Guilherme(DL), Huddlestone(DM/M), Jenas(DM/AM), Dos Santos(AMRLC), Pavylchenko(ST)

Sold O'Hara, Lennon, King and Dawson and got about £10mill left of this seasons transfer budget. I expect this to go up to between £30-40 mill for next season.

Was wondering which players I should try to buy/get rid of to take my team to the next level of challenging for the title and champions league?

Last edited:
get rid of bent depending on how good he was try get abt 10 mil 4 him then buy cardozo and make him ur target man
you'll have abit left over from bent so id try n get santon as a backup for bentley, mata buckup for balotelli, paloshi n vela 4 backup strikers, sell woodgate and try for micah richards if u have the cash or get fazio or sakho or zapata, vicenzo fiorillo(soz for spelling) mattock and daniel opare £500,000 and im in 3rd season and hes worth £20 mil

Thanks for the advice. Bent scored 24 in 34 games last season and was the leagues top goalscorer, but was thinking of getting rid of him anyway. His form really dipped at the end of the season.
Just sold Woodgate for £8.5mill , accepted £20+mill offers from liverpool and man utd for bentley, but rejected £24mill for modric, £12.5mill for dos santos and £12.5mill for pogrebnyak.

Now got £40mill to spend on replacements (before Bentleys sale)

Last edited:
I have mainly the same advice! Sign Santon and Paloschi, both absolute legends!
I have signed Santon for Man Utd and am planning to sign Paloschi at the end of season!

i've played tottenham too...
anyone have advice of my squad??
GK-Gomes/Alnwick
RB-Srna/Hutton
LB-Bale/Assou-Ekoto
CB-Corluka/King
CB-Demichelis
DM-Kacar/Huddlestone
LM-Alexis Sanchez/O'hara
RM-Bentley
AM-Modric/Boateng
ST-Pavlyuchenko/Lavezzi
ST-Cardozo/Lewandowski
Already in second season... Anyone have a good GK/RM for me?

Steven Defour is an absolute must. Pick up for about 7million at the start. Third season becomes world class midfielder