Taking the next step up

• Thread starter Thread starter alasdairt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 710

alasdairt

Reaction score
So Im half way thru my third season with Notts Forrest and all is going well (Promotion from CHampionship, 11th in Prem, currently 3rd in Prem at Xmas). During the two seasons in the prem I have spread my transfer kitty around and gradually improved all areas of my team.

Starting to think ahead to the 2015-16 season I would like to take on a small number of players that take the quality up a step. I did try this for the current season without success. Not only do wages triple but players dont seem interested in me. I assume this is basically down to team rep and if my any small chance I am still up around the europe places in May this should get easier.

Any advice on what I can do to attract the £10mil or so quality players? Any players who I should go for?

Cheers

You'll need European qualification really mate, finishing top 4 will really help, couple of seasons in a row and you'll be loaded and your clubs reputation will have gone up! Even Europa cup will increase it!

Ok forgot to say, keep wages down at first, imagine you have 2 players on £50000 a week, that's £5 mil a year, soon adds up!

Yeah, I'd advise checking if Wellington Nem is still available, at the start of the game he has a 3.5m clause in his contract. Someone like him would really help the push :D

Sign ademilson or Jordan rhodes they got a lot of goals for me as cardiff in my second season in the prem and I won the FA cup and finished 5th

Back