noddypafc

Reaction score
]Well I wanted to create my first story and wanted to start near the bottom so i decide to start as Truro City , Who are in the Regional Premier Divisions and in English Southern Leauge

My aim is to get them into the Football Leauge In 8 Season
The reason i have chosen Truro these is because i am a big Plymouth Argyle Fan and they have several former plymouth players in there team , and because i like starting in lower leagues .

July started with 5 pre season fixtures and the results ended with
1L 2W 2D
View attachment 16920

I also signed several new player

Ben Gerring From Plymouth Argyle For 4k
View attachment 16916
Joe Mason From Plymouth Argyle For 12k
View attachment 16917
Darren Barnard From Camberley For 1.5k
View attachment 16919
Robbie Egan On Free
View attachment 16918
Chris Kerr On Free

Last edited:
Im currently at the start of october and have played 10 Leauge Games and im 4th/Joint 3rd in the leauge ive Won 6 Drew 2 and Lost 2

my most convisncing result so far was a 4 1 win against Halesowen
Steward Yetton Got a hatrick and Joe Mason got the other
Screenshot will be coming later

Good Luck.. Bitmore details in your matches (scorers) and do monthly updates is my advise mate (i see you're new =P)

ok thank for the help
and yes they have a nice transfer budget of 17k i think they have a chairman with a decent bit of money

Ive already taken them to BSPremier in 4 years before...but my save file got corrupted!
So ive restarted and now im nearing the end of season 1..Ive gotten one really good youth prospect AMC regen (awesome youth facility at truro..)
basically i havent bought any player worth mentioning and the default team is really doing fine
(in my previous game ive managed to get ***** topp in begining of season2)..
btw stewart yetton is godly..having almost 2x more goals then any other scorer of the division and hes only payed 150$...