*Tank*

Finally..................
Reaction score
Decided to start making my own kits for fm so i thought i'd share them with y'all , feedback is much appreciated wether you like them or not.

Italy - Serie A & B View attachment 95041
Germany - Bundesliga & 2,Bundesliga - View attachment 95042
America - MLS View attachment 95043
Holland - Eredivise & Eerste Divise View attachment 95044
Portugal - Liga Sagres & Vitalis View attachment 95045
Spain - La Liga & Liga Adelante View attachment 95046
UAE - Football League View attachment 113463

How to install:

* Download the .rar archives from the links provided above and use a tool such as WinRAR to extract the folders.

* Copy those folders to "My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/graphics/kits". Create folders "graphics" and "kits" if they don't exist already.

* Run FM 2010, make sure to un-tick "Skin Cache" & tick "always reload skin" in Preferences and hit Confirm

Last edited:
Hooray, glad someone took initiative and stepped away from the norm of the English Leagues, was getting boring seeing hundreds of different Premier League variations!!

Kits are ace mate, well done! La Liga next :p

yep and liga adelante

Last edited:
La Liga & Liga Adelamte added to OP

Last edited:
Bundesliga & 2.Bundesliga added to OP

Last edited:
Nice especially like the Bundesliga ones :) Any chance in the future of a fantasy pack for Liga Sagres ?

Nice especially like the Bundesliga ones :) Any chance in the future of a fantasy pack for Liga Sagres ?

Yes i'm working my way through doing holland now, so portugal will be next

Good work my friend, will give a download when I get home :)

Looks good. I really don't know how you have the patience to do these - I give up after three or four teams XD

Cheers for the PM by the way.

MLS, Portugese Liga Sagres & Adelante & Dutch Eredivise & Eerste Divise added to OP

Last edited:
Any chance of doing all the Scottish leagues Tank?

Downloaded your kits and will check them out in a minute. Look fantastic though.