Shahil

Reaction score
I play a 4-3-2-1 with a CDM, two CM's, wingers and a striker. I have a problem with the goals and in my first season February i only have Torres with nine goals. My tactic would work better with a target man (i think). So is there anyone you would recommend, target man, preferably someone round 20-25 not a wonder kid, good physical stats. Need someone...now. Help?

its almost sounds like gecko ;)

anyways. to the OP, try getting cavani. he's pure class. Damiao is the same, but i dont know how much will it cost to get him. i got cavani for 25m, and in m save, Damiao is priced a 30m :S

Tomas Necid. Perfect T-man. The best in the game.

CDM- Yann M'villa
CM- Thiago Alcantara or Tom Cleverley(is harder because is in your rival team, ManUtd)
Wingers- Eden Hazard, Antoine Griezmann or James Rodriguez... If you have much money, make an offer for Mairo Gotze
Striker- As Vanjagl said, buy Tomas Necid(CSKA Moscow). I've him in my FCPorto save and he is a goal machine

I forgot to say it... For striker you can try Hulk too, he's excelent as target man

I personally would set the wingers as Inside Fw on support, and Torres as a Advanced Fw or Poacher.