target man manchester united

Reaction score
hi I am not familiar with the english league (I pretty much watch only madrid games) and since I am managing manchester now, who would you recommend as a target man? balotelli, berbatov, tevez or rooney, I also got a youngster but I pretty much doubt he ll be any useful so he'll play the carling cup only

who is your youngstar and i would say berbatov and get all crosses into him and he will score loads of goals from heading (thats what i did)

some u19 I promoted since ive discovered that when playing in reserves and u19 players didnt improve that much, wellbeck

danny welbeck can be very usefull i found him to be a back up striker and he scored 8 goals in 12 games not bad for a first season

staff says can become as good as tevez but I don't really trust my staff... thanks for the advice anyway guess **** play some games.

Depends on the kind of targetman you are looking for and the tactic that you use for him. Run onto Ball ? To Feet? To Head? For Man United though, I would use Tevez as my targetman if you are setting it's suppy to run onto ball.

huh thanks guys this was an old game maybe even a 9.1 admins can close the thread, I actually don't play with a target man I 'd rather let my players have as much passing and crossing options as possible, I trust them enough fo that.

Back