target men whos the best?

• Thread starter Thread starter megapicks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 8K

megapicks

Reaction score
would like to no who is the best target men all surgegtions welcome oh this is to play along side vagnar love thanks in advance

depends how you play? to feet? to head? run onto ball?

not set to any but someone like heskey as like the striker who wins the headers and stuff i dont actually use a target man is just use the expression sorry for not saying that earlier

not set to any but someone like heskey as like the striker who wins the headers and stuff i dont actually use a target man is just use the expression sorry for not saying that earlier

If you want a target man to flick headers on, or hold up ball then you cant get better than huntelaar hes a monster can get you goals aswell.

hes really hard to get tho. maybe cardozo aswell but ive never tried him before.

im on 9.2 and in season 3 huntelaars value is 2mill unreal just signed him for arsenal cost me 6mill!sounds like i got a bargain!
cardozo is great but adebayor is better if you can get him !

If you play it 'run onto ball'.. cristiano ronaldo is awesome.

rob hulse is class lol but he would never be able to handle at the level your playing at lol but if any1 is looking for a gud one for the championship he is your man and also have him challanging the keeper he scored 16 from corners for me

Milevskyi is a beast and has great stats for a target man and he can dribble and hes quite fast

Back