Tatics that fits Fernando Torres

jaehyun520

Reaction score
I'm finding it difficult to use fernando torres in my liverpool tatics... it seems tat robbie keane is a better option then fernando torres..... is there any tatics that will help fernando torres score more goals?

u can refer to steaua bucharest tactic...:)
it might help u...

I use a 4-2-3-1 with liverpool, been successful up to now, currently at Christmas in the middle of a 3 way scrap for top spot, Torres has hit form after coming back from injury in this formation. Try using a standard back 4, 2 Centre mids, 3 attacking mids (AM R, AM L and AM C) with torres on his own up front. I have him as a target man, an supply is to feet, forward runs mixed (for some reason wasn't getting the ball much with this on often), and run with ball often. Ask him to try and beat offside trap too, thats been a big help. I'll try and get screenshots or my tactic on here so you can see.

About Robbie Keane, I don't understand it myself, but hes awful for me, can't use him anywhere! shame reall as hes a decen player

look in the downloads for lee's liverpool tactic, i used it for liverpool , won the treble and torres got about 25 goals so it works!

how unrealistic though ey ;)

If your looking for his rating to go up then make him free role and use Lee's Liverpool Tactic it's kwl! :D

yah srsly..liverpools season FINALLY...god wants to help them for once cuz they so inconsistent:)