Reaction score

I'm ItalianandI do not speakEnglishso well

cynical attack by DiCapitanoUnoSolo

-Typetactics:4-2-3-1with wings

- General description of the tactics
As you can tell from the name of this tactic is devastating, cynical maneuver and fun to see live .. and enveloping, suffocating and pressing hard contrasts, high defense,
offside and counterattack, make it a tactic unique, unpredictable and winning! I put it on site in the career
with Dinamo Zagreb, devastating in the league, champions in the lack of strong and experienced central defenders was heard but the results encourage the tactic ..
I hope you try this tactic in many teams with lower and upper level to see if the tactic is veering well other teams of different levels ...

- Screen Module

modulob.jpg

- Team Settings

impsqu.jpg

- Individual settings

Porter-defending free:
the best I found, there is little to say
Centre Back-defense:
Counsel should be fast but rocky, the DCD will also be skilled in the header (corners)
Fullback-Automatic:
Well done is to defend than to attack, they will know what to do during the game depending on the situation!
Director-back support:
Xavi will be our situation, so a good director!
Director-Advanced support for:
must have parameters such as those of the director (in a good passages, fantasy etc. ...) but typically more offensive of the other.
-Attacking midfielder:
technique, ball control, creativity, imagination, and decisions will be the most important features ...
Second point-attack:
Both wings are set to the second point (mark and will assist at will) have to be so good at dribling finalizing (a minimum of 14 would be ideal), steps and imagination!
Right wing of the left foot! Left wing of the right foot!
Spearhead-attack:
It should be very well made, but since it is made only from Barcelona I'd put odds on players more or less with its characteristics or completely the antithesis of beasts but will always have good ball handling characteristics!

- Any further details
Size of the maximum
Pre-game workout: high-motion offensive

-Achievements

I show the results achieved,
Abstract: In aprtita earlier than Champ played as reserves in Cup of Croatia, last game (2a2) we were naive to believe that the game was over (two goals conceded in the last 4 min) against the champion .. In
Milan Abbiati plus a super (he also saved a penalty kick) the ball just would not go ..

cal1s.jpg

cal2v.jpg

statgi.jpg

Updates statistics:

36112604.jpg

73921029.jpg

78335192.jpg

15985905.jpg

24299740.jpg

39154473.jpg

17464638.jpg

32570129.jpg

82401359.jpg

ggdgg.jpg

hfdhfa.jpg

Please comment and post your results are good and bad!

My career with Real

66314627.jpg

14556759.jpg

24206899.jpg

94705650.jpg

81883366.jpg

24696288.jpg

23277426.jpg

22404880.jpg

50284424.jpg

- Download the tactic.
www.mediafire.com/?abzh45hzk0i80p8

Unauthorized copying tactics and have it "their" and post it in other forums without my permission

new releases

version Control

http://www.mediafire.com/?kbrjjf6n4k9epds

version counter

http://www.mediafire.com/?s05ldku6im4ru1d]

for use with a view ...

I use the attack in the house forever ...
Away from home if I meet a strong team or siblings use theControl-> go ahead step to counterattack).
Outside the home to use the weaker team attack-> go ahead and pitch to that of control
Away with the strongest team I used to break.

Obviously, if in any case, step by step at a disadvantage the mostoffensive (if you're already using one set of attack EVERYTHING FOR ALL)

to ask questions without any problems

Last edited:
I manage Porto and use a 4-1-2-2-1 formation, but thought with the great results you have here, I would give this a go. Here is my first result:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know it's only 1 result, but still........ Sexual!

Steve

DiCapitanoUnoSolo

You need to improve your ENGLISH.

And it was YOUR tactic I used for the above result :)

Steve

new releases

version Control

http://www.mediafire.com/?kbrjjf6n4k9epds

version counter

http://www.mediafire.com/?s05ldku6im4ru1d]

for use with a view ...

I use the attack in the house forever ...
Away from home if I meet a strong team or siblings use theControl-> go ahead step to counterattack).
Outside the home to use the weaker team attack-> go ahead and pitch to that of control
Away with the strongest team I used to break.

Obviously, if in any case, step by step at a disadvantage the mostoffensive (if you're already using one set of attack EVERYTHING FOR ALL)

to ask questions without any problems

I do not understand???

I use the tactic you first put up and it works great.

Steve

I do not understand???

I use the tactic you first put up and it works great.

Steve
There are three versions
1 - OFFENSIVE
2 - CONTROL
3 - Counter-attacks

depending on the game you need to do and depending on youravversariod ecid which one to use ...
the three tactics are the same, we only change a few parameters;)

ATTACK tactic = Home+Away games
CONTROL tactic = Tough rival games
COUNTER tactic = When you are ahead and opposition are pushing you

is this correct??????

ATTACK tactic = Home+Away games
CONTROL tactic = Tough rival games
COUNTER tactic = When you are ahead and opposition are pushing you

is this correct??????

you are right, however, always depends on what team uses; D
you use the port, and a strong team ..
But if someone uses a team of medium or low ranking is a different story, could use the tactic of control at home and that of thecounter-attack-go and use that in games where we are favored ...

understand?

I think this tacktcik need defance improvent for lower leage teams ;)

in your first tactic you put out on this thread all you did is used KOFLOK'S GOALS GALORE 2012 and move the DMC to AMC you didn't even change any of the settings then you have the cheek to put a copyright on the tactic!!

before yesterday did not even know this forum, my friend said to sign up and post it ...
I do not know what to tell you .. the tactics I've created if there aresettings you can see the same
we have the same mentality ...

Necid dynamo has difficle .., how to bring it?? elegy and changethought and will come;)

oh well the forms are different, my tc has a median and its ...

his defense is very low and does not use the offside ..
Instead of my being offensive game with the offside and a high defense .. I think the right thing ...

the full backs to him are imported to support me have automatedtasks ..
DC has a DLP_ (Deputy) and AP (Dep) I do not know what it means... I have a backlog of film (support) and an advanced (support) ..
I have two points and a second outpost, I do not know him .. I do not understand English ... XD

about the piece I do not know him as he has set ..
I I have a couple in the sense that in a tactical fight on the first andsecond pole on the other to vary (see control or counter .. I think thatis one of two)