Teacher Strike

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 672

*Jamess*

Reaction score
Is anyone else having a day of school next Thursday because of the teacher strike? I will be having the day of school

I finished college last week.. so I'm not at school next Thursday either!

I will probably be having the day off but it will be decided on tuesday :) would be a real ******** manoeuvre if they say 6th form have to go in!

I will probably be having the day off but it will be decided on tuesday :) would be a real ******** manoeuvre if they say 6th form have to go in!

6th form who are doing drama for gcse have to go in.

Yeah I've got the day off on Thursay aswell. Teacher strikes ftw.

Personally I would like the teachers to form a Human Barricade outside the school, chain themselves to fences, bring banners and sing songs about how unfair their great pay package, long holidays, sick pay, rewarding and in some cases fun job is. And then do a long conga in and out of every classroom, knocking down the table's and chair's, smashing windows, just get their point across.

Now that would be fun.

All the year 7's, 8's and 9's get the day off, apparently we're 'Important' (Year 10) -.-'
Stupid school.

I got the next 7 weeks off, because Scottish Schools are finished :D

do you think the teachers should go on strike? i dont go to school as im a uni student.

do you think the teachers should go on strike? i dont go to school as im a uni student.

Shouldn't go on strike where I live. One of the kids has had 5 school trips in the space of 2 weeks. Equalling 5 days of learing, and costing parents (including us) £65 in total. 3 of those trips involve going to the Metro Centre. How nice being taught all about shopping..... There's me thinking they should be taught all about the basics of reading, maths etc.

I finished my last exam few weeks ago so I have already been on my summer holidays for about 2 weeks now :D

Shouldn't go on strike where I live. One of the kids has had 5 school trips in the space of 2 weeks. Equalling 5 days of learing, and costing parents (including us) £65 in total. 3 of those trips involve going to the Metro Centre. How nice being taught all about shopping..... There's me thinking they should be taught all about the basics of reading, maths etc.

are those trips on that day then?

Year 7,8,9 got it off BUT year 10 have to go in for "Conference day" where we plan our careers and do job interviews to get ready, BULLSHIT :(.

But it is at bristol rovers stadium so thats alright :L and only 9-1pm

Back