Team Doesnt Relocate Fully

• Thread starter Thread starter ybozkan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 963

ybozkan

Reaction score
please help. I have played until 2022 and finally got the new stadium built. but my team still plays at another field in the champions league. they were playing at a better stadium since my home ground wasnt good enough but now it's brand new but they dont play it in my new field. Has anybody encountered this problem. Please help. I use a macbook pro. All that effort is gonna go to waste, it breaks my will to keep playing. please help with suggestions. thanks.

No clue mate, sorry, however, its just a stadium...

I barely look where I am playing...

If it is more or less the same number of seats then whats the matter? surely your club are still making the money from the gate receipts...

Were you renting that stadium though?

okay so the team is karsiyaka in the Turkish first division. I was renting the first stadium that was called Folkart Altay Alsancak for 7k a year plus some percentage of the gate receipts. When I qualified for the CL, I started playing CL games in Izmir Ataturk Stadium which is roughly 50000 seats and kept playing league games in Folkart Altay Alsancak. Finally the new stadium is complete and has 80000 seats. I play the league games in the new stadium but the CL games are still at Izmir Ataturk Stadium. It is 30000 seats and average ticket price is 27 pounds. It's almost 1 million pounds lost per game. There needs to be a fix for this. Please help.

okay so the team is karsiyaka in the Turkish first division. I was renting the first stadium that was called Folkart Altay Alsancak for 7k a year plus some percentage of the gate receipts. When I qualified for the CL, I started playing CL games in Izmir Ataturk Stadium which is roughly 50000 seats and kept playing league games in Folkart Altay Alsancak. Finally the new stadium is complete and has 80000 seats. I play the league games in the new stadium but the CL games are still at Izmir Ataturk Stadium. It is 30000 seats and average ticket price is 27 pounds. It's almost 1 million pounds lost per game. There needs to be a fix for this. Please help.

that does suck mate, I don't know, never seen that before, maybe something to report to SI for future fixes..

Back