team from scottish to english league?

• Thread starter Thread starter brian69
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

brian69

Reaction score
can anyone tell me if there are any long term problems with swapping celtic and rangers for two english premier ones.... ie. will league continue to work fine or should i expect it to crash?? anyone with any help much apprecaited

can anyone tell me if there are any long term problems with swapping celtic and rangers for two english premier ones.... ie. will league continue to work fine or should i expect it to crash?? anyone with any help much apprecaited

the league crashes mate it just the same as it was when Celtic & Rangers where in it

it should work fine, but I think you should swap the stadiums of it might fail. Like if you swap Celtic for Plymouth they would have to travel and odd 800 miles for each match.

You shpuld post in Editor Help thread though made by Alcarez.

It will cause no problems what-so-ever to your game. People swap out entire league systems to make Euro / World leagues and stuff.

It will cause no problems what-so-ever to your game. People swap out entire league systems to make Euro / World leagues and stuff.
the only time swapping teams causes problems is when they have reserve or youth teams playing in lower leagues (like Barcelona, Real Madrid or Irish teams) even that can be sorted - you just have to replece the B & C teams then delete the originals

swapping Scottish & English - no issues

cool i will give it ago thanks, just didn't want it to crash just as i was getting into it... thanks

Back