Team GB

• Thread starter Thread starter Ruaraidh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 363

Ruaraidh

Reaction score
hey guys I started at Liverpool with the January transfer update and I'm trying to build a succesful league-winning team from just UK and Irish players, have you got any player suggestions?

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I'm ruaraidh btw :) from Liverpool

Bale would be the best option but would cost, Maybe Owen Hargreaves if he's fit, McGeady, Naismith from Rangers is always good on my games. Shawcross, Cahill are good defenders. Walcott is a Liverpool fan so he could be an option.

Doubt you could win the league with just Brit & Irish players it would be a challenge as players like Rooney and Lampard would not sign for Liverpool. There are young players who are cheap on the game and always do a good job. There are loads tbh.

Jordan Spence Def West Ham
Tom Carney Hull Mid
Leigh Griffiths Striker
Alex Smithies Hudds Goalie

rooney and lampard wont sign but its beating the smaller teams that count, depth is helpful so thanks for the tip for cheaper ones.
Got shawcross and will try and get walcott if he likes liverpool, chose young over him originaly though. Hargreaves is MU so wont switch even when out of contract :( ramsey from arsenal looks good but a bit costly like bale.
Top of league in december but out of all cup comps (typical england eh!)

Back