Napoli.png

Name: Napoli
Founded: 1926
League: Serie A
Stadium: San Paolo
Capacity: 60240
Media Prediction: 5th

Expectations

In the first season, you get a choice of the following expectations; Top half finish, Europa League Qualification or Champions League Qualification. As Napoli do have quite a strong squad, I would pick Europa League, as you get £1 Million more than top half and you only get £0.3 Million more for Champions League Qualification

Expectation................................................Transfer Budget........Wage Budget
Top Half Finis................................................£3.5 Million..................£925k
Europa League Qualification................£3.5 Million
..................£1 Million
Champions League Qualification........£3.8 Million
.................£1.1 Million

Staff

First off, I would keep Nicolo Frustalupi as your assistant manager. He is an excellent motivator, and also has very good tactical knowledge. I would recommend sacking your Head of Youth Development and get another one. As I have mentioned in previous guides, im not great with staff, so I cant really recommend someone. You are also 3 coaches short, and 2 Fitness coaches short. Make sure you bring some in to help the quality of your training.

Key Players

Edinson Cavani

Cavani is Napoli's beast of a striker and star player for the team. He is a very well rounded striker who possesses superb finishing ability, excellent heading and pace and also has a superb work rate. It is vital you keep hold of him if you want to push on for champions league spots, and even the league title in coming seasons.

Marek Hamsik

Another very well rounded player at Napoli who plays in centre midfield. He is a superb deep lying playmaker, and has excellent passing ability, a great first touch and has plenty of pace. He is another player you will want to keep hold of if you want to challenge for honors.

Christian Maggio

Maggio is versatile player who can play anywhere down the right hand side of the pitch. He is best as a right sided midfielder though. The pacey player is always looking to get forward and play a cross into the box.

Youth Prospects

Gennaro Tutino

Tutino is Napoli's only real youth prospect in the U20 team. He has the potential to be a leading winger in the future. I would recommend getting him tutored by Valon Berhami, and start of by setting his training to quickness, before changing it to dribbling after a season

Transfer Out

As you only get a measly transfer budget, you will need to sell a few players to bring in some cash. Good thing is you will receive 100% of the transfer money you get for the player. The players I would sell are:

Camilo Zuniga: £8 Million
Offers From: Chelsea
Frederico Fernandez: £2.5 Million
Offers From: Sampdoria

Transfers In

Now you have a little bit of money, I would look at bringing in a better centre back. Once you have found yourself a centre back, I would look at bringing in some youth players. Some player I would recommend are:

Raul Albiol; An excellent centre back who is on the transfer list at Real Madrid. Available from £7 Million, but you will face competition from other teams.

Toby Alderweireld; A slightly more pricey option at the back, and is available for around £13 Million, but will improve in the future.

Jores Okore; One for the future, but is also ready to play first team football. Available for £1.3 Million, he is definitely worth looking at. You will face opposition also with him, so offer him a good contract.

Adryan; The youngster is is raved about so much on this game. Has a release clause of just £875k, one of the best bargains on the game.

Anderson; Also on the transfer list at Manchester United. Listed for £4.7 Million. You will face competition from Everton, but Is a good midfielder who still has time to improve.

Tactics

I have been using Mr Langvatn Spin the Wheel 4-2-3-1, which has been getting some good results for me. It fits quite well with the current players, and the ones you have brought in. This is my starting line up for the first game of the season:

Untitled.png

Training and Tutoring

I would get the following players doing the current training:
Jores Okore: Tackling
Adryan: Passing
Lorenzo Insigne: Composure
Eduardo Vargas: Dribbling
Anderson: Passing
Tutoring

Valon Behrami ---> Gennaro Tutino
Gokhan Inler ---> Adryan

Just a short guide but I hope it helps a few people. If you feel I have left anything out, feel free to comment and I will see where I can add it
smile.gif

Back