Team highlighted in blue

• Thread starter Thread starter Bobby Sure
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3K

Bobby Sure

Reaction score
anyone know what it means if your team is highlighted in blue, in the league table ??

Na, it's like a dark blue and there is another team in my league that is the same colour.

Are you playing a network game?
Do you manage two teams?

Nope to both. I am playing as Le mans in ligue 2 and the other team in blue is tours fc. Any idea ? I think you are right about why my team is in blue but I am not sure why the other team is blue

Are you affiliated with the other team? Can you upload a screenshot?

If clubs are shown in blue they are affiliated-mine are Coventry and Wrexham and are blue.

Thanks guys ye, I just checked it out I am affiliated with them. It's weird though because they are in the same league as me. ON old FMs you couldn't be in the same div as a feeder club.

I have the same thing, i'm playing as OM and we're affiliated with FC Lorient, but Lorient are in the same league as we are, yet at the same time i know that some affiliations on the game HAVE been terminated because of the teams being in the same league, maybe the rules on affiliations are country specific?

Possibly. I also thought that fiffa made it illegal to have feeder clubs a couple of years ago. Its more like unofficial associations nowawdays. Where clubs have a sort of gentlemans agreement. Not 100 % sure though. Why would you want to be a feeder club to a team in the same league ? thats just madness IMO. Shows absolutely no ambition.

Yea i agree, it just sort of states that they want to be a mid table obscure league team who don't really intend to go as high as their parent club. Doesn't make sense to me at all

Back