marcus2596

Reaction score
Anyone got any i could use for the different playstyles? Like attacking, quick counter defensive etc? I just seem really bad at setting good team instructions.

Anyone got any i could use for the different playstyles? Like attacking, quick counter defensive etc? I just seem really bad at setting good team instructions.

i play an attacking quick tempo short passing high pressure system. although you have to have good technitions in your team.

its a 4231, shorter passing, work ball into box, pass into space, wipped crosses, much higher defensive line, high tempo and be expressive. i score a **** load, concede here and there. but hey it works.

i play an attacking quick tempo short passing high pressure system. although you have to have good technitions in your team.

its a 4231, shorter passing, work ball into box, pass into space, wipped crosses, much higher defensive line, high tempo and be expressive. i score a **** load, concede here and there. but hey it works.
I'll give it a go with Arsenal now.

I'll give it a go with Arsenal now.

retain possesion as well, because you want to win ball upfield. put ramsey as centre mid autamatic. ozil as attacking mid (a). walcott as advanced forward. you can have cazorla as inside forward and the other winger spot im not sure.

Haven't finished pre season yet but was going to use wingers and ramsey as a box to box? would that work

if you play a two man midfield. always remeber that one will do the running/creating and the other has to defen otherwise you will get overrun in midfield. play ramsey as box to box and play someone alongside him that can defend in a role. such as any defensive role e.g deep lying playmake denfeder. centre mid defend etc...

Anyone got any othr presets for different mentalities such as Counter and Defensive. Also Control and Attack. Be mch appreciated as i'm struggling creating tactics atm but prefer to use my own over downloaded.