Team issue's

• Thread starter Thread starter andy1972
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

andy1972

Reaction score
I know this sounds stupid, but where is the page where the assitant manager tells you your best squad like in FM11

On the tactic screen, if you go to the top of the formation, theres Assistant Advice, and then you can pick team report somewhere in that menu.

On the tactic screen, if you go to the top of the formation, theres Assistant Advice, and then you can pick team report somewhere in that menu.
That works in older versions, but in FM12, I don't see Assistant Advice above the tactic or anywhere else.

I don't know for sure, but I think the old screen might have been removed in favor of the new Team Report stuff. You used to be able to find the AssMan's report in his own profile page, too, but that's gone now. If it's really gone, that's too bad, as I liked getting his opinion. Hopefully I'm just missing it and someone else can point out where it is.

Ahhh I found it. If you go on the team report, and choose posistion strength, you can look through the different posistions which is near enough the same thing :)

Cheers guys, will have to get used to this as i preffered the old way.

Back