Team mate Tutoring??

• Thread starter Thread starter WoodyLad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

WoodyLad

Reaction score
Great Site, New here, been a FM player since 05. Just found out about this site so hey :)

Im half way through my season with sunderland, currently sitting 8th, in the Carling cup Semi's, FA cup 4th Round. And I have Wilfried and Bendtner upfront. Both on 13 goals each. Ive just signed Kevin phillips back to safc, Also managed to get Rivaldo on a free. Also I hopefully have Darwin Quintero if is work permit gets passed. And I also have Carlos Fierro joining in the summer. And I was wondering if it would be worth using Phillips or Rivaldo to tutor Wilfried, Quintero and Fierro, and also if it is worth it...How do you do it??? :P

Cheers, Woody

Great Site, New here, been a FM player since 05. Just found out about this site so hey :)

Im half way through my season with sunderland, currently sitting 8th, in the Carling cup Semi's, FA cup 4th Round. And I have Wilfried and Bendtner upfront. Both on 13 goals each. Ive just signed Kevin phillips back to safc, Also managed to get Rivaldo on a free. Also I hopefully have Darwin Quintero if is work permit gets passed. And I also have Carlos Fierro joining in the summer. And I was wondering if it would be worth using Phillips or Rivaldo to tutor Wilfried, Quintero and Fierro, and also if it is worth it...How do you do it??? :P

Cheers, Woody

Click the senior player - interaction - chat - click development-tutoring-the player

As for if its worth it, its would depend on if the senior player has a higher determination stat than the young player or if they can even connect, sepak the same language etc.

Thanks for getting back,

Hmm it doesn't give me the option to tutor wilfried, using either phillips or rivaldo. Is that because wilfried is 23?

I have fierro joining in the summer, he's very young it should work with him shoudn't it?.... Also both rivaldo and phillips's determination stats are 17.

Also is it worth asking the player whether they'd be up for becoming coaches after retiering?

Thanks for getting back,

Hmm it doesn't give me the option to tutor wilfried, using either phillips or rivaldo. Is that because wilfried is 23?

I have fierro joining in the summer, he's very young it should work with him shoudn't it?.... Also both rivaldo and phillips's determination stats are 17.

Also is it worth asking the player whether they'd be up for becoming coaches after retiering?

Yes, Its because he is to à senior player. Also remember that if à Young player is considered àn key player, he cant be tutored by à backup player.

As for coaches, it might be worth it and it might not.

Back