Team Meetings?

• Thread starter Thread starter George23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4K

George23

Reaction score
on the new patch where have they gone? i can't do one at the start of my new season? any help, cheers.

same problem here, hopefully it'll be changed and updated in the new patch due out soon.

Perhaps SI realised how pointless they were and ****** them off.

Perhaps SI realised how pointless they were and ****** them off.

Got to admit I rarely use them but when I did i got a pretty good morale boost for my players.

View attachment 2403

..didn't help me win the league though, still ended up finishing 4th :(

i love team meetings - the morale boost you get if your team have hit a little rough patch, or the morale boost they get on the home run at the end of a season when youre top is incredible. if you say the right things of course.

its still there:

XFrR3.png

dont see how its pointless, but it shake things up a little if the squad needs a talking too. did that, and im close to 1 point in winning the league. dont know what happen to sean taylor though ;) lol XD

Got to admit I rarely use them but when I did i got a pretty good morale boost for my players.

View attachment 212687

..didn't help me win the league though, still ended up finishing 4th :(

lol feel sorry for u . XD. great reactions in the meeting, but failed at the end product. ;)

Whenever i do a team meeting everybodys morale raises rapidly exept for one lonely sucker who just gets more and more upset. The team meeting is still there, i used it yesturday.

Whenever i do a team meeting everybodys morale raises rapidly exept for one lonely sucker who just gets more and more upset. The team meeting is still there, i used it yesturday.

hha happen to me all the time. and that player who is so upset apparently is ...

tumblr_lbzul2iNpp1qehv22o1_400.jpg

Back