Team of the week...all my 11 players in it....

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryanuk101
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

Ryanuk101

Reaction score
anyone else had this?

i have been playing this FM for years and NEVER seen this...untill the other day...

and was curious if anyone else had got this... hoping for some sort of medal or something...hahahah

i was sad enough to even take a screen shot... but wanted to see if others had before i put it up and look silly...

*************added screen shot now....**************************

:P
team.jpg

Last edited:
I've never had it - but I still wanna see the screenshot!

There was probably only one match and you won easily

r u sure you wernt the only team playin that week? cos then if you hammered the team you were playin it would be quite easy to get 11 team of the weeks

yeah thats true...... could be it...ill check what the fixtures were when i get home and upload screen shot...awwwwww man my bubble might have been burst if i was the only team playing!!!! dam!! hahah

yeah thats true...... could be it...ill check what the fixtures were when i get home and upload screen shot...awwwwww man my bubble might have been burst if i was the only team playing!!!! dam!! hahah
It is still an achievement because you must have destroyed the team. I have still never seen it before

it was fulham...i only beat them 4-0 though.... i play as Arsenal..... funny thing is i was resting some main players too....

it happens sometimes when there's only 1 game in a week and it's a one sided game

Seen it before, never had it happen to me.

ahhhhhhh yeah your right boring........i was the only one playing and it was QPR after all..... says it all really...hahaha! oh well....have to wait a bit longer for my medal then...... ;0)

unlucky, still a decent achievement though

Happened to me, was the only game of the week though and won 5-0, most I can remember with other matches was 7 players in it

i too got my 11 players in X! of week with my Aston Villa. Hammered Chelsea in 10.2 patch by 7-0 and there wasn't any other match! ;)

Back