Team of the week - never seen this before!

dsankey93351

Reaction score
DeanSankey.png

Everyone of my players were in team of the week, i didnt know this could happen, ive never seen it before.

Has this ever happened to anyone else ?

Once you have more posts, submit it to the records thread as I think that will be the record.

the most ive seen on 2010 is around 5? but i remember having this on 09, but that was with City. what result did you have for that to happen

Are youi sure you were not the only team to be playing that week. That would explain it.

You lost to chelsea and had 11 players in team of the week?

It says on the news fans devastated by Chelsea result, and Lee angry at Chelsea result :p

Once you have more posts, submit it to the records thread as I think that will be the record.

How many post do i need to submit it there ?

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Oh yeah, i think that was FA cup, not sure.

Won the Prem anyways.

i know how. liverpool dominated all over, chelsea had no shots and 5% posession, but it ended 1-0 by a freak own goal...

What Andid said. I had that with Athletico Madrid when I beat Real Madrid, but it was the only game. That is definitely why.

I had 9 players in a champions league team of the tournement once, i was pretty chuffed at having the whole defence as my own players :)

I got this once with Hull on 09. We won by something ridiculous and all my players were on there. Strange stuff...

happened to mine before when i beat hull 6-0 and the only game of the week