Team Talk Help?!?!

• Thread starter Thread starter gearson22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

gearson22

Reaction score
Just started a casual first game to get used to FM13 with Borussia Dortmund, sold no one, only bought Dzagoev, who I picked up for 3.8m (thought that was a ridiculous bargain). I was expecting him to have trouble settling in, but thats not the main thing. Im about 4 games into the full season (pre season all done) and team talks are having no effect at all no matter how i try to do them. Every option seems to be making them switch off or get angry?? Everyones in their natural positions. I changed the captain to Hummels which im assuming is the main reason, but changing it again might only create more problems??

Anyone got any suggestions??

i got the same problem...and i have not switch any captain... soo i think it is the game..

Do you have an assistant or coach with high motivation? To test get him to take a few team talks and see what happens.

abckenny yeah thats what im thinking. keep seeing lots of little bugs too. hope this is all sorted out on release day. not too impressed at the moment.

Grantjb he had 10 motivation, i've just released him for a new assistant manager who is all round a better assistant manager by the look of his stats and german too. so hopefully he'll help out! Tried being a bit stricter with players overall as well.

Happened to me at the start of my game. I kept persisting with what I believed in, and eventually they started turning from red comments to green.

It might have helped that in the press conferences I've been saying that "I'm the one to give team talks and that's how it will stay", or something along those lines.

abckenny yeah thats what im thinking. keep seeing lots of little bugs too. hope this is all sorted out on release day. not too impressed at the moment.

Remember it is a BETA release it is always going to have bugs, the best way to help is to report them to SI :)

Back