Team talks have disappeared

• Thread starter Thread starter RP02
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

RP02

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am playing a season in the normal mode (not classic) and today steam automatically updated it to a new skin. Now my team talks have disappeared. I can't take them before the game at half time or the end of the match. Is this a bug or am I just doing something wrong? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Also tried launching a new game to see what happened, and in that the skin layout was in the original format (team talks were fine). Totally confused right now

Are you sure you haven't asked your assistant manager to take them when you first joined the club? When I first joined I did, because I wasn't sure what to say, and now I taken control of them back from him.

Don't think so as I was previously able to take team talks before the skin changed. I also can't adjust staff roles anymore as the option to do that has disappeared. This has all happened since the skin changed, and I noticed most of my coaches are now listed as assistant managers for some reason.

Then that appears to be a bug. Although it's the first time I've heard of it. Forgive me for being obvious, but have you tried restarting the game?

Back