Team talks... help needed!

• Thread starter Thread starter Uygar89
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

Uygar89

Reaction score
Wanted to ask you guys, how you use team talks.

I always start with the highest reputation and sign a very good assistant manager with good motivation, discipline, determination and man management skills and let him do the work.

But I can't really get consistent results.

In fm 12.1x I won the La Liga in the scnd season with Betis by using the same tactic, as I had my own strategy in terms of team talks.

Now with the same strategy, same tactic, I struggle to challenge for the championship, even after 4.5 seasons with Betis.

It's always like that, that no matter, how much I tweak the tactic, I always suprisingly drop points against the weakest teams.

I can't get a run of 3-4 games without being beaten.

And once I get beaten, then I can't win games for a shorter period...
With the old patch, I never had this problem and used my basic team talk strategy, but now with the latest patch, I have to trust my assistant manager, as I don't feel familiar with the team talks from FM 12.2.2...

Would be nice, if you could give me some advice ;)

Hi !

I basiclly take notes om how some Of My players react. Players that are proffesional players, I tend to put more pressure on and now praise them too much as they tend to switch off.

Players that have à tendency to be complacent is à bit trickier as they dont respons too well to critisism, not being enough pros. If I praise them too much, they stay complacent though and in My long term plan, those players often end up on the transfer list

Players that I know can make à difference , I always let them know that they can do, that whilst they have not played poorly, they can till do better

Players on high morale might not get more motivated and I see no problem in that as they are already om top. At half time though , i tend to have faith in them, just like above.

As for the results being inconsistant, its more often down to the tactics, that one does not make the small changes needed. Against lesser teams playing defensiv, One needs to play more probing letting the ball do the job retain possesion, pass to feet, play through defence ) use more space( play wider , drop deeper). This way, we can stretch their defence better.no counter attacking football.

Oh, and I always use individuall or " defenders , midfield, attack" team talk aswell.

Basically I can tell u to try this

Check the journalist comments on the game before as well as your odd's

If Fav Home/Way

Your *** Man tip's you with thing's like "Dominate the game" / "Favorites for a Reason"
The journalist will say "sure favorites" / "certain victory" / "they need to be careful with complacency"

you do this

FH - Aggressive - Expect a Win today
Ind talk's on the player that might get complacent - Aggressive - Expect a Performence

HT - (u should be wining by now) Your *** man will tell you that we are pleased, or to give a morale boost

Passionate - I happy, keep it going

FT - You won the game - Your *** man will advise you that u shouldn't say nothing

Passionate - Well done, good win

U can use as well the Agr - Exp Win / *** - Don't get Comp / Calm - Focus on next game

If u don't get results like this, it's the tactic/players prob

I do not advise use this system on CUP game, it just doesn't work

After a certain period of time using the same formation, the ai will familiarize itself to your formation, making it harder for you to win games. How about trying a new formation? I think changing to a good formation will build a solid foundation for your regained win streaks. The guys above have gave some awesome advise but honestly, new formation will refresh the ai familiarization.

Back