team talks

craigbroadley

Reaction score
can someone please help me

im managing liverpool and when we have a big win , i tell them they played well , and thy react badly

when loosing or drawing , i try to motivate at half time and also no reaction lol

and 99% of the time theres no reaction ?

Ive noticed that since the latest update the players just seem to ignore every team talk or get demotivated no matter what I say to them, before the update I used to be able to get the players motivated or fired up more or less every time but now nothing works :(

I usally use this formula and get great motivating result:
Pregame: aggressive "I expect a win" (if clear underdogs calm "do it for the fans")
Halftime:
If losing or equal to crappy team aggressive "show me something else"
Equal to similar team: calm "I hope to se something different in the next half"
Winning small: passionate "you're doing good but room for improvement"
Winning big: pass "you're great,keep it up"
Winning but complacent team: calm "don't get complacent"
In all cases when you don't get a reaction go individual: passionate "I have faith in you"

Post game
If won: passionately "good win"
If not won: "I'm not happy" and using the mood you are feeling (vs barca calm/vs wigan aggressive)

Ive noticed that since the latest update the players just seem to ignore every team talk or get demotivated no matter what I say to them, before the update I used to be able to get the players motivated or fired up more or less every time but now nothing works :(

i was fine with them befor the update too , dont know what the problem is lol :(

Back