Teams in Champions League

• Thread starter Thread starter mrkimmi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

mrkimmi

Reaction score
Hi, me and a friend is playing online together in tippeligaen in Norway, what we wonder is how can we get two teams in the Champions League cup, we now have gotten a rating of the league from 44 in europe to 21 in europe, and was hoping soon to get two teams in the CL.
On the first season you have to play second qualifying game to the cup, we now have one team in the third instead of second so improving.
Anyone know what rating the league must have to get two teams in the cup?

If you go World(globe icon) - Europe - Nations - Qualification Places you will see how many teams from each nation qualify for ECL and Europa League

As you can see in my save the first nation to have 2 teams in ECL is Israel in 15th place so unfortunately I think you might have to wait a while but well done for improving the league as much as you have!

Hi, thanks, we now found it and as we can see it was the nations total who was in 21th in europe, our league is in 14th and we now have two teams the next season and since we both made it to the group stage in CL and eurocup, we most likely get up some spots in the europeen rankings for our league.
Unfortunately my mate didn't go through in CL but i managed to get win my group in euro cup so hopefully CL next season as i won the league with 5matches to go :D
Thanks again for the help :D

Back