Teams with big squads.

• Thread starter Thread starter Ashkan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

Ashkan

Reaction score
Not sure if it should go here, but can anyone tell me anyother team (preferably top teams) though dont mind lower teams that have a big squad? Like for instance Fc Bayern is able to have 100 players in a first team squad. Are there any other teams?

Not sure if it should go here, but can anyone tell me anyother team (preferably top teams) though dont mind lower teams that have a big squad? Like for instance Fc Bayern is able to have 100 players in a first team squad. Are there any other teams?

Teams with huge squads exist in: BRAZIL and ITALY.

Look at Vitoria (Brazilian second division) who have one of the biggest and best squads in FM 13, Internacional or BOLOGNA /CHIEVO in italy.

I have tried playing schalke, but they dont seem to have a big squad, and I use to play juve in fm 12, though they didnt have a big squad, if there are anymore I would like to know. Its hard buying good players and not being able to play them at the same time.

Teams with huge squads exist in: BRAZIL and ITALY.

Look at Vitoria (Brazilian second division) who have one of the biggest and best squads in FM 13, Internacional or BOLOGNA /CHIEVO in italy.

Also do thise clubs you mentioned allow more then one foriegn player or only three at a time? Cause that is also a big problem with some squads who have big squads, but are only allowed three foriegn players at a time. Ps. Sorry for the spelling lol

Also do thise clubs you mentioned allow more then one foriegn player or only three at a time? Cause that is also a big problem with some squads who have big squads, but are only allowed three foriegn players at a time. Ps. Sorry for the spelling lol

1) I cannot understand how having a big squad full of quality/decent players causes problems in relation to limited foreigners rules! I mean wtf would you need foreigners for??

2) Brazil: 3 foreign players per squad. But you can have more (say 6) and rotate. Ive had a lot of Brazil saves where I have done that - and anyway there are SO MANY great Brazilians around that you dont need foreigners that much.

3) In Italy there's no restriction as to foreigners. You just have a restriction that you can only buy 2 non-eu players from outside Italy (per season, I think).

1) Did I say anything about a squad of quality/decent players? Besides every team needs to boost just a little. Also, I will explain why I mentioned foreign players. If you want to boost your and you have full squad already and three foreigners, how can you still add to your squad?

2) I will try Brazilian clubs next time I am on it, as for foreigners, I explained it in numbe one.

3) I actually have experience playing italian clubs, but thought there was a team I missed. But fact it there is a restriction to non eu and other foreign players, but if you say there are no restrictions for the italian clubs, why say there is only two non eu players? lol

But thank you for your comments, I will take it into advisement.

1) Did I say anything about a squad of quality/decent players? Besides every team needs to boost just a little. Also, I will explain why I mentioned foreign players. If you want to boost your and you have full squad already and three foreigners, how can you still add to your squad?

2) I will try Brazilian clubs next time I am on it, as for foreigners, I explained it in numbe one.

3) I actually have experience playing italian clubs, but thought there was a team I missed. But fact it there is a restriction to non eu and other foreign players, but if you say there are no restrictions for the italian clubs, why say there is only two non eu players? lol

But thank you for your comments, I will take it into advisement.

1) Erm, YOU did not say it but I did (referring to the Vitoria squad as one of the biggest and best).

2) About foreign players - my bad. I should have explained that I meant MATCH squad. Hence my comments about having more and rotating. I do repeat however that in my extensive experience in the Brazilian leagues you hardly need more than 3/4 foreigners.

3) In Italian Serie A there is no foreign players restriction/registration. Teams can have as many foreigners as they want (currently my Bologna squad is more than half foreign). Its just that foreigners can only be bought from other teams in Italy. If you wanna buy foreigners from abroad you have the 2 non-eu player restriction ...

Back