Teams with the highest number of Wonder Kids/ Almost Woinder

Surftide 99

Reaction score
Good day lad/ettes,

Thought it'd be nice to know the teams with the highest number of WKs & almost WKs, for anyone who wants to build a team around a core of young players.

I'll start off with the most obvious one:

Schalke
  1. Max Meyer (19) - CAM
  2. Leon Goretzka (20) - CM
  3. Avdijaj Donis (18) - ST
  4. LEROY SANÉ (19) - M/AML

Lazio have a few nice young players, Felipe Anderson, Balde Keita and Danilo Cataldi off the top of my head, sure there are a few more though.

Gremio

Luan/Lincoln/Emerson/Mamute at the very least tho there's a couple more.

Boca Juniors have at least 4, maybe more.

United - Wilson, Martial, Shaw, Januzaj, Fosu-Mensah, Ilias Moutha, Calum Gribbin, Ben Pearson, Axel Tuanzabe, Sean Goss, Milinkovic-Savic, Nick Powell, Marcus Rashford, Andreas Pereira

United - Wilson, Martial, Shaw, Januzaj, Fosu-Mensah, Ilias Moutha, Calum Gribbin, Ben Pearson, Axel Tuanzabe, Sean Goss, Milinkovic-Savic, Nick Powell, Marcus Rashford, Andreas Pereira

Calling Pearson, Goss, Powell, Rashford & Gribbin wonderkids I reckon is being a little generous.

Calling Pearson, Goss, Powell, Rashford & Gribbin wonderkids I reckon is being a little generous.

He said wonderkids and near wonderkids. Pearson is rated 3.5 Stars, Goss at 3, Rashford at 3.5 and Gribbin at 5 (partly black, but w/e). All of em classify, with Gribbin, I reckon being a true wonderkid. Powell is the more contentious one here..

Barcelona-Sergi Roberto,Sergi Samper,Munir,Sandro,Alex Grimaldo,Lee Seung-Woo...
Atletico Madrid-Oliver Torres,Angel Correa,Saul Niguez,Yannick Carasco,Luciano Vietto,Jose Gimenez,Jan Oblak,Lucas...
Santos-Gabriel Barbosa,Ailton,Fernando...
Juventus-Paulo Dybala,Paul Pogba,Daniele Rugani,Stefano Sturaro...

WOW, haven't played the game yet, so can you please shoot me a screenshot of these lads?

Cheers,