Teams you are looking forward to managing next season

denners8

Reaction score
Now that the season has pretty much drawn to a close and certainly relegation from the premier is now confirmed.

My question is which club do you think will be a challenge for next season?

Myself personally, being a Newcastle fan, the obvious challenge for me is to get them back to the Premier League.

Darlington 1883 and Salford City for me, one comes with a big fan base the other with big finances. Prime candidates for an English Hero challenge!

I am a villa fan but i think villa will be a good to try next year for anyone with new owners coming in and a massive change in players and also some youth ready to step up like:

Andre Green
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
Jordan Lyden
Kevin Toner
Easiah Suliman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a villa fan but i think villa will be a good to try next year for anyone with new owners coming in and a massive change in players and also some youth ready to step up like:

Andre Green
Rushian Hepburn-Murphy
Jordan Lyden
Kevin Toner
Easiah Suliman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This explains why you dont know who any quality players are... :)

Depending on summer signings, I'm very much looking forward to playing as Celta Vigo. Hoping Nolito gets a nice boost along with a few others.

Bayern...lol Adding Renato Sanches and Mats Hummels to an already amazing squad...but seriously I think Liverpool (as a fan) will be a great challenge depending on signings...Watford to try and please the chairman (I mean come on Flores done a good job) and if Sheffield Wednesday make the BPL it'll be an incredible challenge to do a Leicester.

Leicester would be a good challenge, try to retain the title and give a good show in champions league

Burton would be my choice, it will be interesting to see how they cope in the championship for the first time.

probably, Leeds would be my team... someday I hope to win Champions League with it

Parma is a good shout, bring back the glory days with those and discover the new Faustino Asprilla. I might try that as a challenge on the current FM!

In the Dutch League FC Twente just got relegated back to the Jupiler league due to poor finances. This team has really good facilities and should be interesting for anybody looking to build a team up. Fun note, 6 years a go they were champions and played in the champions league... They still have Ziyech and Corona under contract, not sure how long they will stay