Teams you want in football manager 2013

Reaction score
dont know if this has been made by anyone else if so tell me but i thought i would make this to see what teams you want in fm13 which arent in fm12 for example you can not manage Germany and there is no qatar league is there any you want

Yes you can coach Germany and yes there is a Qatar league. See custom databases in the forum and also check for the way to put the German nation squad eligible.

Yes you can coach Germany and yes there is a Qatar league. See custom databases in the forum and also check for the way to put the German nation squad eligible.

He meant the default game without editing, so no Germany either, that's done by deleting a file. But yeah, a league can be done in a few minutes, Japan, and some African countries are harder(Japan must be fully developed, right teams, players etc.)

England also have much more divisions than the rest of the European leagues, and this is for ages. I would love to have the Portuguese 3rd Division with the 12 groups and the playoffs, etc, but i understand that its hard for them to get players for the lowest/weaker leagues/countries.

Also, they will get more details from countries where people buy the game more often, and maybe that's why Qatar is not included, nor Albania, Laos

Cypriot leagues

Marfin laiki (cypriot league) in FM 2013

Back