Teaser - Upcoming Rare Tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter Asa Aza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3K

Asa Aza

Reaction score
The WM Golden Team Formation (ONLY one CB!)

The WM Golden Team Formation

*Please feel free to download and test this rare tactic! ^^)
Hey guys! Just wanna share bit of my new interesting tactic (Hint: inspiration of The Golden Team - Hungary 1953(A) but I tweaked accordingly). Really suggested for high and mid table reputation club with good player or even your best team after years. Actually haven't been tested with lower teams, really gonna try in near future. Below are the results of my 1st season with Manchester City and Everton in different save.

Manchester City
-hit treble FA,CL and BPL

View attachment 211568View attachment 211567View attachment 211569View attachment 211577View attachment 211564View attachment 211562 View attachment 211561View attachment 211556View attachment 211560View attachment 211557View attachment 211559View attachment 211555View attachment 211558View attachment 211554

Everton

-hit double Carling Cup and BPL despite low tight budget

View attachment 213893View attachment 213895View attachment 213891View attachment 213894View attachment 213896View attachment 213897View attachment 213898

FORMATION : EXPLANATION

View attachment 211586

This beautiful tactics try to exploit the strength of attacking force by putting more attack minded player in the formation. By using only one CB with cover duty and two FB for backline not much can be expected for clean sheet even you got good defenders. All the back line including sweeper keeper should have high acceleration to cover all free space created by short off one CB. Two deep-lying playmakers obviously the crucial position in this tactics in order to perform. They are the 4th and 5th def & at the same time the engine for attacking outlet. Find industrious (bit more creative) rather than combative type of player for this position as they not only cover the back line but also initiate most of counter attacks. In fact, this tactic relies on free flowing goals from your attackers. The playmaker is AMCL and make sure he posses really high creativity and flair to break down opponents back line. As for inside forwards, should have pacey, high teamwork and work rate to help build up the attack. Most of the goals will come from effective poacher who must have high anticipation and determination. By least alas, your team should have attractive game play which appreciated by your supporters all along the seasons (see the attachment)!8-|

3 key attributes required for each position in order to perform at the best possible level :

Sweeper Keeper (SK) : rushing out, acceleration, decisions
Centre Back (CB cover) : anticipation, acceleration, positioning
Full Back (FBL/R) : anticipation, work rate, acceleration
Deep Lying Playmaker (DML/R) : off the ball, decisions, tackling
Attacking Midfielders (AMCL/R) : creativity, passing, flair
Inside Forwards (IFL/R) : dribbling, pace, teamwork
Poacher : anticipation, finishing, off the ball

*your player should having pretty stats of these attributes or else the result will not come.

pitch size : small (recommended) or standard
oi : none
team instructions : ask assistant match prep - pre season : very high + teamwork
- after gelled : average + teamwork​

I hope this tactic will bring joy for you guys as much as I do. Of course any feedback and comments will very much appreciated!;) PLEASE TRY IT PEOPLE!!!

Download Link:
View attachment 213899

Last edited:
Good looking tactic. But it isnt hard to create a good tactic with Man City.

Have you tried it with any other teams?

Rare!?

Do you wana be the very best like no one ever was? To play city is your real quest, to train them is your cause?

On another note I like using formations that are a bit out of the norm :)

Good looking tactic. But it isnt hard to create a good tactic with Man City.

Have you tried it with any other teams?

Yeah I'm sure it was but it all depend on your player ability. If you analyze Man City's team ability at start it not much compared to big 4 and Tottenham. Their defend is scrappy and mix of midfielders is not much versatile. Thats why I try to get the right tactic for them. Im still in 2nd season, after im done i'll try with other teams.:)

Rare!?

Do you wana be the very best like no one ever was? To play city is your real quest, to train them is your cause?

On another note I like using formations that are a bit out of the norm :)

Sure FM master!LOL. Just try to look catchy haha

Its a WM excelent!

Yeah the Golden Team rules!

hye im still new here. ur tactic seems interesting. i'll try it and update with u later :)

Back