Tekkit Server - Port Forwarding

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Managers,

Just trying to create a Tekkit Server for me and a few people to play. I'm going for the port forwarding approach as opposed to Himachi but i'm having difficulties. The port forwarding is done and the server is up and connected to my iPv4 IP, but nobody can connect still.

Can anybody help with this issue via Skype/DM? :mad:

Would be highly appreciated,

Kylo.

I used Himachi to set it up.

I used this guide and it worked for me: How to set up your own Tekkit Server

The only problem was it slowed my laptop down A LOT!

Hope that helps because I dont know anything of port forwarding but i just found these two tutorials on youtube that may help

Tekkit: How to make a tekkit server and portforwarding - YouTube

How to set up a Tekkit server and portforward Tutorial - YouTube

If it works, I'd love to join your server if at all possible? :)

Always wanted to play a proper server game but if its just for you're mates its ok.

Last edited:
I used Himachi to set it up.

I used this guide and it worked for me: How to set up your own Tekkit Server

The only problem was it slowed my laptop down A LOT!

Hope that helps because I dont know anything of port forwarding but i just found these two tutorials on youtube that may help

Tekkit: How to make a tekkit server and portforwarding - YouTube

How to set up a Tekkit server and portforward Tutorial - YouTube

If it works, I'd love to join your server if at all possible? :)

Always wanted to play a proper server game but if its just for you're mates its ok.

Unfortunately we've used Hamachi prior to trying to Port Forward and it was uber laggy on everybody's end so thought this might be the better alternative! Might have another go at Hamachi though, you're welcome to join buddy, DM me your skype!

Unfortunately we've used Hamachi prior to trying to Port Forward and it was uber laggy on everybody's end so thought this might be the better alternative! Might have another go at Hamachi though, you're welcome to join buddy, DM me your skype!

messaged you, cheers man

Managers,

Just trying to create a Tekkit Server for me and a few people to play. I'm going for the port forwarding approach as opposed to Himachi but i'm having difficulties. The port forwarding is done and the server is up and connected to my iPv4 IP, but nobody can connect still.

Can anybody help with this issue via Skype/DM? :mad:

Would be highly appreciated,

Kylo.

Any news on this yet mate?