Television Revenue

• Thread starter Thread starter Gilthoniel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 6K

Gilthoniel

Reaction score
Hey there.

Im now into 3rd season with Middlesbrough and have been in the premier division two seasons but i have not received any television revenue for those two seasons. Does revenue not go into the club or this a bug. I should have had 40 million but never got anything :'(

Hoping someone can help me or let me know if this is a bug.

Thanks

Post a picture of your income from your finances.

The money comes in monthly installments/ every time you're on TV/ prize money at the end of the season. So if you're expecting your bank balance to go from ?0 to ?40m in July, it won't happen.

ah, ok ^^) . I just checked my income and it says 50 million from tv revenue from last season, so it must be coming in. thank you for your help Aannddyy.

i have never got 40m from premier league...only 500k when im on tv...with reading i got 33m from tv last season and 24m of that was for winning CL so am i missing out through a glich or somthing?

post a screenshot of your income, every EPL team will get 40 million over a ten month season so 4 million each month

not sure how to poast a screenshot :L but my tv revenue has never hit the 4m a month mark apart from when reciving chamions league or euro cup money

not sure how to poast a screenshot :L but my tv revenue has never hit the 4m a month mark apart from when reciving chamions league or euro cup money

go to the page you want to take a screenshot of, press Alt+F9. the SS will be saved as a png file in Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2012 -> Screenshots. then you can easily post it here. and that money does somehow enter the bank balance, don't worry about that..there are no glitches regarding that as far as I know..

Back