Tell me why my tactics work for about 2 games.

Vapor32

Reaction score
I cant seem to understand. Its ridiculous that I win 2 games, then tie 1, then get demolished by 4 or 5 goals the next game.

It always seems to happen, too. Im not blaming the game (unless my players all seem to hit bad form at the same times each year)

For the Rb tactic I have (Control)
Retain Possession, Shorter Passing, Work Ball into Box, Clear Ball to Flanks, Hit Early Crosses, Much Deeper Defensive Line, Stick to Positions, Hassle Opponents, Use Tighter Marking, Lower Tempo, Be More Disciplined

For the 5-3-2 I have (Counter)
Go Route One, Pass into Space, Pump Ball into Box, Drill Crosses, Play Narrower, Drop Deeper, Much Higher Tempo

For the 4-2-3-1 I have (Attacking)
Retain Possession, Drill Crosses, Work Ball into Box, Higher Tempo, Be More Expressive

When I look at the match I see the my players either close down too much or not at all, and are really susceptible to when the opponent switches the ball to the other side of the pitch. Or the opponent can just do quick passes and immediately get to goal quickly.

I cant seem to understand. Its ridiculous that I win 2 games, then tie 1, then get demolished by 4 or 5 goals the next game.

It always seems to happen, too. Im not blaming the game (unless my players all seem to hit bad form at the same times each year)

For the Rb tactic I have (Control)
Retain Possession, Shorter Passing, Work Ball into Box, Clear Ball to Flanks, Hit Early Crosses, Much Deeper Defensive Line, Stick to Positions, Hassle Opponents, Use Tighter Marking, Lower Tempo, Be More Disciplined

For the 5-3-2 I have (Counter)
Go Route One, Pass into Space, Pump Ball into Box, Drill Crosses, Play Narrower, Drop Deeper, Much Higher Tempo

For the 4-2-3-1 I have (Attacking)
Retain Possession, Drill Crosses, Work Ball into Box, Higher Tempo, Be More Expressive

When I look at the match I see the my players either close down too much or not at all, and are really susceptible to when the opponent switches the ball to the other side of the pitch. Or the opponent can just do quick passes and immediately get to goal quickly.
All 3 are flawed. That's why. Have a read of this:

community.sigames.com/showthread.php/375632-Pairs-amp-Combinations-FM2015-UPDATED

Last edited: