garffy87

Reaction score
ok appologiesa if people dont agree this post belongs here but this will be where it all begins.

ok so a plan you all say! firstly i am going to create a club on fm09 9.3 patych and place them in to the BSP South. they will have the best board possible will be rich and love the club. secondly they will have a world class backroom staff anda huge scouting base. i will give the club players.

the first team will be a strong side all hitting or bout to hit peak and will be a side capable of battling relegation in prem or pushing for prom in championship. it will be a minimal squad of 16. no internationals.

reserves and youth teams are the plan i aim to have a reserve team of 22 men aged between 19 and 22. the youth will again be a 22 man squad aged 15-18. this is the reason for the amazing backroom requirements. by the time i hit league 1 i am aiming that the first batch of youngsters will be in full control in the first team.
the plan is to use youth plasyers with some potential and to also kepp it very home grown and hopefully see themn bud right through to the premiership.

i am just abvout to create the club now and add in staff and then add in my players. please if you have read this and have a suggestion of a player you wish to see being attempted to develope in to something special just shout. and remember i dont mind 1 or 2 non uk players but no more!

im aiming to do a fegie and bring through more than one generation of youngsters.

i will post regular screen shots when i work out how to. as well as full sqquad lists!

all british is the way to go mate.

jonjo shelvey, jack rodwell, jose baxter, danny welbeck, daniel sturridge, jack wilshire, aaron ramsey, there are so many top prospects knocking about at the moment.

there are so many more but these were off the top of my head. maybe download the potential starts shortlist and have a look at the british guys on there?

yeah ive put all of those guys in will be posting a shot of all 3 squads in next few hours.

just put malahide united into Blue Square South with a few of those lads so will see what happens!!!!!!!!!1

can you get screen shot up cus it sounds interesting mate

thats a five year job without adding players if you have a rich chairman

tell ya what mate i'll give this a go as well on patch 3
it sounds good fun

and for the players try

John Fleck - Scotland
Joe Mattock - England
Jack Wilshere - England
lee Hills - England
Dean Parrett - England
Mark Beevers - England
Ched Evans - Welsh