HEAT MAP/ AVERAGE POSITION

View attachment 110961
View attachment 110962

RESULTS SO FAR

View attachment 110960 View attachment 110959

ABOUT THE TACTIC

USED THE "LEFT_IF" FOR ASTON VILLA
USED THE "RIGHT_IF" FOR TOTTENHAM
USED THE "DEFEND" VERSION AROUND THE 70 MIN MARK (IF NEEDED)

BOTH TACTICS ARE IDENTICAL JUST MIRRORED
JUST USE THE ONE THAT BEST FITS YOUR TEAM
OR BOTH DEPENDING WHAT PLAYERS YOU HAVE FIT AT THE TIME

TRAINING

PLAYERS
TRAIN THE PLAYERS TO THEIR POSITIONS

PRE SEASON
GENERAL TRAINING - SPLIT BETWEEN FITNESS AND TEAM COHESION
MATCH PREP - MATCH TACTICS
SCHEDULING - DO WHAT YOU FEEL WORKS FOR YOU

SEASON
GENERAL TRAINING - SPLIT BETWEEN ALL OPTIONS ON MONTHLY BASIS
MATCH PREP - MATCH TACTICS (ALL SEASON FOR 1ST SEASON)
SCHEDULING - DO WHAT YOU FEEL WORKS FOR YOU

I WOULD LIKE VERY MUCH FOR WILLING VOLENTEERS TO HELP ME TEST THIS TACTIC
AS YOU CAN SEE THE RESULTS FOR BOTH TEAMS I HAVE STARTED WITH LOOK PROMISING
ESPECIALLY WITH SPURS (HARRY KANE IS BEAST)

I JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME TO PLAY A WHOLE SEASON TO SHOW A BETTER SET OF RESULTS
I WILL KEEP GOING THOUGH

THE TACTIC SEEMS TO BE VERY SOLID AT THE BACK AND VERY DEVESTATING GOING FORWARD ESPECIALLY WITH BIG TEAMS, NOT SO MUCH WITH LOWER TEAMS BUT THE FOOTBALL IS STILL BEAUTIFUL TO WATCH

THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS I CANT SEEM TO DECIDE IF A BBM OR RPM WORKS BEST FOR MC POSITION
I HAVE STUCK WITH RPM FOR NOW

ANY COMMENTS / IDEAS / TWEAKS ARE WELCOME
ANY MORE INFO NEEDED PLEASE ASK AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO ACCOMODATE

MANY THANKS

*****UPDATE*****

View attachment 110823 View attachment 110822

LEFT_IF
View attachment 110819

RIGHT_IF
View attachment 110820

DEFEND
View attachment 110821

FORGOT TO MIRROR THE CB's
TAKEN OFF "CROSS TO TM" PI ON THE WINGERS

Last edited:
Don't have time to test sorry :( but I'll be looking back on this after some testers have helped out, looks very promising!

Hi,

I've played few matches using your tactic and its brilliant for now. Even familiariti is not 90%. I can't even imagine when will get 100%(H)

Here are results so far:

View attachment 110831

BLACK LINE: Matches after line were played Your tac;)

My 11:

View attachment 110830

like U can see there is no stars... yet (Donnaruma,Romagnoli);)

Few questiones:

1. What about change RPM(su) to DLP(su) or AP(su)? because this player has the most amount of passes, many times over 100. If for AP(su) we can change exist AP(su) to AM(su)?. And if for DLP(su) maybe no other changes.
2. W(su) and IF(su), both have cross at a target man in PI's. Is it because U have Target Man up front? I removed it cause I have AF(a)
3. I have Romagnoli which is Left Footet but He suits better for BPD(de) on right side of two CD's. Now! Would be a problem for tactic to change and move right sided BPD(de) to left side and BPD(co) to opposite? OR! It does not metter which foot - side I will put him?

I hope U can understand what I mind;)

Good Job, stay in touch:)

Hi,

I've played few matches using your tactic and its brilliant for now. Even familiariti is not 90%. I can't even imagine when will get 100%(H)

Here are results so far:

View attachment 1097356

BLACK LINE: Matches after line were played Your tac;) Good start :D

My 11:

View attachment 1097358

like U can see there is no stars... yet (Donnaruma,Romagnoli);)

Few questiones:

1. What about change RPM(su) to DLP(su) or AP(su)? because this player has the most amount of passes, many times over 100. If for AP(su) we can change exist AP(su) to AM(su)?. And if for DLP(su) maybe no other changes.

I think a DLP would sit to deep and attract sitting back to much, AP i didnt consider because i already have one at AMC, I thought of RPM because he is a touth more aggressive and gets more involved.

2. W(su) and IF(su), both have cross at a target man in PI's. Is it because U have Target Man up front? I removed it cause I have AF(a)

Im not sure how much diff it made having cross to target man but the idea was to focus the crosses more accurately.

3. I have Romagnoli which is Left Footet but He suits better for BPD(de) on right side of two CD's. Now! Would be a problem for tactic to change and move right sided BPD(de) to left side and BPD(co) to opposite? OR! It does not metter which foot - side I will put him?

I dont think it matters to much what foot they prefer to be honest, i just play the strongest player there when possible.

I hope U can understand what I mind;)

Good Job, stay in touch:)

Thank u for testing anymore ideas welcome

this tactic is good, strange that not more people using it ...

I've plugged this in for a few games and I've got to say the football played is fantastic. This and the chicken wing 4231 are the best I've seen on this year's game in terms of beautiful play. Top work dude. I know you have a defend version, but do you ever change the mentality of the main tactic, like against big teams or away games? I'm using a couple of my own tactics, but I want another and I love this one so far :)

I've plugged this in for a few games and I've got to say the football played is fantastic. This and the chicken wing 4231 are the best I've seen on this year's game in terms of beautiful play. Top work dude. I know you have a defend version, but do you ever change the mentality of the main tactic, like against big teams or away games? I'm using a couple of my own tactics, but I want another and I love this one so far :)

Thank you, no i dont change the mentality for any team or situation, to be fair rarely use the defend version unless im really struggling to hold the lead which is usually against big tems

I decided to try this tactic today. Plugged it in an old test game and it looked good immediately. Started a new game to test it more, and it's fast becoming my favourite tactic in FM17!

Stable at back, great offensive play, high percentage of posession and overall beautiful football.

Great work and thanks ClarkKent, most fun I've had so far in this years game! I really think more people will enjoy it forward! (maybe change the thread title as this is not necessarily a work in progress/test tactic, works amazing as is)

I decided to try this tactic today. Plugged it in an old test game and it looked good immediately. Started a new game to test it more, and it's fast becoming my favourite tactic in FM17!

Stable at back, great offensive play, high percentage of posession and overall beautiful football.

Great work and thanks ClarkKent, most fun I've had so far in this years game! I really think more people will enjoy it forward! (maybe change the thread title as this is not necessarily a work in progress/test tactic, works amazing as is)

Thank you for your kind words