Terence Makengo

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 6K

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Young French striker who starts out at AS Monaco. Looking at the players in my Time Machine thread at the end of the 2017/18 season and Man Utd have just signed him for £18.25M.

He looks like a quality striker. Anybody had him before?

I got him on loan when he was younger for Hayes and Yeading but didnt seem to be such a good prospect, must have had good training

Yeah, I got him on my Saints game. Not bad players, but he does need a good training to make him worthwhile.

I got him on loan when he was younger for Hayes and Yeading but didnt seem to be such a good prospect, must have had good training

Yeah, I got him on my Saints game. Not bad players, but he does need a good training to make him worthwhile.

Well I'm an unemployed manager in the game, so he would be on default training.. maybe he's just a late bloomer ;)

not that great on my game, must have cracked the nod for 1st team at a young age on your save :D

He signed for Valencia and later Marseille in my game. He was just average really

Well, that is pretty odd as he looks rather quality in mine.

He's been incredible on my save. I have him and Sanogo as regular starters in my Fiorentina save; both found through scouting. :)

I don't like to look for players on forums i.e. the 'Wonderkids' so I'm delighted I've found these two beauties.

I had him once but he never performed at all for me. Terminated his loan half-way through.

He has a variable PA(-9), so some games will be good, others just average.

Doesnt Look like a Great prospect In Second Season atm.

He's a hit and miss.

On my game,he's playing first-team football in top-flight German football and only just recently signed for FC Cologne in the Bundesliga.

2016-17 season.

he is average in most of my games....luck i guess will determine how he turns out

did you use a certain facepack to get his face in the game?

I got him on loan from Chelsea when I took over a downward-spiraling Bournemouth side after spending the first 3 seasons coaching in China. He's been great for me in L1 but he has some games where he disappears and winds up with a rating below 6. I don't ever see him being great above this level in the game I'm playing.

I got him cheap on my Sampdoria save , Came of the bench to head a few goals in worth signing as back up in my opinion

Back