Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Terminator franchise arrives on TV with this serial drama. The series picks up a year after the events of Terminator 2: Judgment Day with John and Sarah Connor (Thomas Dekker and Lena Headey) hiding from the government. After two years in one place Sarah decides they need a change of scenery and in doing so they expose themselves to FBI Agent James Ellison (Richard T. Jones) and Skynet's army of Terminators including Cameron Phillips (Summer Glau) a reprogrammed Terminator sent to protect John. She informs them that Judgment Day was not stopped and will take place in 2011. John convinces Sarah to stop hiding and fight so Cameron takes them to a time machine the resistance has set up to take them to the year Skynet was created 2007

I've watched the first episode. It was really lame. But I think I'm going to give the next episode a chance, but if it still sucks I will give in.

Sarah Connor is played by the woman from 300 & The Parole Officer...she annoys me so much :(

hmmm i will do the same, going to watch the first episode later and see how it is.

I watched the first episode when it was leaked ages ago. Was a bit average but I think I'll give it a shot. Not like there's anything good on at the moment anyway.

Yup, greedy writers :D

Watched second episode. Was better, think I might give this show a chance. Hey, if I can watch Prison break season 2 I can watch anything!

Watched second episode. Was better, think I might give this show a chance. Hey, if I can watch Prison break season 2 I can watch anything!

PB SE2, dont you mean Invasion

PB SE2, dont you mean Invasion

Haha I knew you would mention Invasion. Invasion was swish until it got cancelled so they rushed the last few episodes :(

I agree Sean, i liked Invasion, used to be on same day as Prison Break i think?....and had the prison break guy in. I didn't see the last episodes anyway, was gutted it got cancelled.

Watched the first two and i'm not really that into it...yet anyway i will watch the next and see how i feel.

I agree Sean, i liked Invasion, used to be on same day as Prison Break i think?....and had the prison break guy in. I didn't see the last episodes anyway, was gutted it got cancelled.

William Fitchner pwnz