Terrazzino

• Thread starter Thread starter fmpanda
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 800

fmpanda

Reaction score
Great 17 year old German Striker, will rise into around about a 12-15m striker, with Anelka's stats, ((IF SOMEONE HAS POSTED THIS BEFORE, OR SIMILAR, IM SORRY, I DIDNT HAVE CHANCE TO LOOK THROUGH))
Ive played him in most of my games with Tottenham, scoring 22goals to 25 goals per season in all competitions, i signed him for 500k, started him in U17, he scored 17 goals in 12 apperences, brought him in reserved, first season in reserves he only scored 8, yet still good, by the age of 20 he had scored 28 goals in the reserves, i brought him into my first team and he was the best signing i ever made :D

Thank You.

should be there if you have the Germany leagues on, and a medium/large database.

iam using a large database and he isn't on mine either

this is really strange, because im looking at him right now :S ill look into it.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

ok found the problem, he's on the database on the editors, but not on just the usual game, if you start the data editor, and type in terrazzino and add him to your club, he should be there, its worth it, he's a great player.

Marco Terrazzino?

he is in my game, i have just scout him, waiting for the scout report, to see his stats

Back