Terry eyes historic Blues Double

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 841

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
John Terry urges his Chelsea team-mates to win a Premier League and FA Cup Double for the first time in the club's history following Tuesday's 1-0 win over Bolton.

More...

Terrys a ***** i dislike him and i hope they loose both titles

They might win the league, but Dindane going to run him ragged at wembley

Can see this happening... unfortunately.

Well this aim is a lot more realistic than getting the England Captaincy back :)

They might win the league, but Dindane going to run him ragged at wembley

Sorry to burst your bubble but Dindane isn't playing in the Final.
In his loan contract from Lens it states that if he plays 22 games for Pompey then they would have to pay Lens 4 Million. He is currently on 21 games after the Semi and Grant said he won't be played for the rest of the season.

Well this aim is a lot more realistic than getting the England Captaincy back :)

Too true.

It's got to happen really. Chelsea are in total control of the Premier League and they have an FA Cup Final against Portsmouth (yes, I have seen the Tottenham fans thread). It's not going to be difficult to do the double.

In his loan contract from Lens it states that if he plays 22 games for Pompey then they would have to pay Lens 4 Million. He is currently on 21 games after the Semi and Grant said he won't be played for the rest of the season.

I know you are worried JDY. but Sorry to make you un safe again. Pompey are negiotating with Lens to get that claused waved for a different payment. So he could still run terry ragged/

sorry to go off topic, but they are actually in the process of negotiating a delay in the payment so that he can play

but yeah s its chelseas to lose, though stranger things have happened this season

I know you are worried JDY. but Sorry to make you un safe again. Pompey are negiotating with Lens to get that claused waved for a different payment. So he could still run terry ragged/

:'(

really want this to happen i think we deserve it we have been arguebly the best team all season in the premier league and deserve atleast 1 trophy

they will do it. you guys just cant accept chelsea are winning here. they got to do it.

Hoping for a big Pompey upset, I'd hate to see this guy winning a double. :S

the place was buzzing yesterday up the chels!!!

Really? Because it sounded dead.

I think Chelsea might do it. If we can beat the yids tonight, then hope that Chelsea drop points against the scum. Then ie relies on Liverpool beating the blues, which they can do, so I wouldn't say it's a fore gone conclusion yet.

Really? Because it sounded dead.

I think Chelsea might do it. If we can beat the yids tonight, then hope that Chelsea drop points against the scum. Then ie relies on Liverpool beating the blues, which they can do, so I wouldn't say it's a fore gone conclusion yet.

yer my dad said it sounded dead on the tv aswell but it was definatly loud. im predicting arsenal to drop points tonight then city to beat utd and yes you will win at the weekend but as long as we beat spurs the title is ours.

Back