Terry pledges future to Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 315

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea captain John Terry finally ends his silence over speculation regarding a move to Manchester City and says he is staying at Stamford Bridge.

More...

There was no way he would have good to city.. they dont play in the champions league it would have been a step down.

i bet he got one **** of a pay rise! can`t believe hes coming out and saying he was never intrested in talking to city what a load of **** why would he make them sweat that long just another money hungery player holding his club to ransom!shouldn`t be chelski captain next year!

i bet he got one **** of a pay rise! can`t believe hes coming out and saying he was never intrested in talking to city what a load of **** why would he make them sweat that long just another money hungery player holding his club to ransom!shouldn`t be chelski captain next year!

I do agree in principle but he's the heartbeat of our team along with Lampard and it would be a backwards step letting him go.

if he had signed with city, he would lose all this respect he gained. making him a greedy player who went for the money rather than honor and loyallty.

Back