Test the Nation

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 787

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
Here is an IQ test which I just took to pass some time before FM11, and found it ****** tough, I class myself as above average intelligence but just scored 87 on this BBC test. Takes very good concentration and brain power, maybe not the right time of day to be doing it but enjoyed it none the less.

Have a go, kill some time before the demo!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation/iq/main/index.shtml

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Just did another one and got 136!

All online IQ tests are pretty much balls. I did one via a Facebook app and got 160, and I think it's fair to say I'm no genius.

All online IQ tests are pretty much balls. I did one via a Facebook app and got 160, and I think it's fair to say I'm no genius.
Agree but the BBC one would be the most accurate I would say.

did one on my brothers samsung galaxy and got 106. will try this another time

lol got 85, missed about 10 Q's as was playing FM11 demo and not really concentrating. :)

What?

I could understand if I had got 110+ and you saying that, but 85 is pretty low.
Lol thanks Dunc, I had full concentration and managed 2 more than you. Na but you do need to put aside a few minutes of your full concentration for this.

Lol thanks Dunc, I had full concentration and managed 2 more than you. Na but you do need to put aside a few minutes of your full concentration for this.

Ha yeah, probs not a good time to do it when the demo has just come out lol!

No I did it out of boredom whilst waiting, now the things ****** and keeps crashing!

Back