Tevez drops Man Utd exit warning

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 544

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Carlos Tevez says he is prepared to leave Manchester United because he is overlooked for the big matches.

More...

If tevez leaves man utd because berba plays instead of him thats the biggest mistake SAF will make..sorry berba but tevez is in a different league to you..

TEVEZ leave you deserve better.

he deserves a load of cash, and City are willing to pay haha. Dont get me wrong I know the chances arent that great, probably R. Madrid or Chelsea or Barca will ****** him up but I can dream

big mistake... Tevez may not be a great finisher of the ball but the work he puts in and the goals he sets up far makes up for his lack of goalscoring ability.

Tevez > Berbatov. I hope Ferguson has the sense to try and persuade him to stay. I so prefer Tevez, and last year we did great with him and rooney. Keep him please Fergie and tell Berbatov you need effort at this club as well.

Never rated Tevez as a Man Utd quality player and have said it all along. Won't be a big loss if he leaves.

Berbatov is a fantastic player, even when he can't be bothered he still manages to score a fair few and set up just as much...but you can not really compare them as they are two very different style forwards.

patnership wise its better to play tevz and rooney upfront together their partnership is a killer and they know each other well as they played the whole of last season together both fantastic..

on the other hand berbatov is more gifted in talent than tevez but his work rate and unconsistantsy is unbelievable.

Never rated Tevez as a Man Utd quality player and have said it all along. Won't be a big loss if he leaves.

Berbatov is a fantastic player, even when he can't be bothered he still manages to score a fair few and set up just as much...but you can not really compare them as they are two very different style forwards.

So wrong imo James. He will be a big loss. He scored so many key goals for us last year, and at times had a great thing going with Rooney. even as a squad player now, which he should be more than, hes a great option to have when the likes of Berbatov disappear.

You can compare them in terms of what they give to the team, and who I'd rather start every week. Berbatov is a good player but has only shown flashes of what he can do. Its true he need more time (although Tevez didn't) but in the meantime he could act like he gives a toss about winning.

Were you think he would go ? cant see it being in the EPL

Madrid are after him...so if they don't get Ronaldo they might as well get Tevez

Tevez go to A.C Milan (: But first, Ancelloti to quit.. ((: Van Basten will be manager..

Back