Tevez expecting to leave Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 787

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Carlos Tevez says he does not expect to be at Manchester United next season.

More...

rumors link him to madrid, but on the other side half the known world has been linked to amdrid by the ****** spanish press.

I'd be very surprised if Liverpool didn't go in for him if the money is available to buy his contract from the eejits who hold it.

no way tevez is goin to madrid. madrid has higuian and huntelaar so tevez wont get a starting line up.

I think he's a tool for speaking out like that about leaving Manchester United, I hope Ferguson refuses to sell him and plays him in the reserves

I think he's a tool for speaking out like that about leaving Manchester United, I hope Ferguson refuses to sell him and plays him in the reserves

That's the problem - his contract isn't owned by a club but by some nutty businessmen who bought his and Mascherano's contracts a few years back. Liverpool eventually bought Mash's contract from them but they still own Tevez. Technically he's 'on loan' at Manchester United (they're paying something like 7 million a season plus his wages for him), and if the Mancs show the slightest bit of interest in him then they'll get gouged if they want to buy him.

I forgot about that, when did Liverpool buy Mazzer proper, because on the 9.1 patch of Fm09 if you sell him, 80% of the fee gors to his owners, so it must of been recently ish.

Just after the January transfer window last year I think (2008). He could sign outside the window because he didn't belong to a club. Think the fee was something around 18-19 million quid (not read Liverpool's accounts this year so not sure whether they will give a more exact figure and whether or not that includes any add-ons related to club performance etc). No idea about any sell-on fees although 80% sounds ludicrous unless Liverpool have paid relative peanuts for him.

hope he comes to arsenal we need players that are willing to put in the effort! i dowt it very much though!:(

Sign him up Fergie ffs. I'd pay 25m for him.

He has come out and said he wouldn't join Liverpool out of respect for Utd fans, legend.

i hope he doesn't go, i've loved that little argentinian since he joined united, his work rate is phenomenal

Would love to see Beetlejuice on our patch next season!
Little ******* tore us to shreads on sunday... :( fair play to him!

Plus, there does seem to be quite weighty rumours going around about the possibility, have been since mid-december!

Hope a club own him and he can play in the starting line-up, i want him as the top goalscorer in 2010 :)

He said that he want to play in england because is the best league in the world, so he didn't refuse liverpool, man city, or other england clubs.

His goal against Wigan was beautifull

lol the only reason there is trouble him coming to Utd is because of the money, £30 odd million, and then the press says Liverpool will buy him.....liverpool can afford £30m? stupid press:@

lol the only reason there is trouble him coming to Utd is because of the money, £30 odd million, and then the press says Liverpool will buy him.....liverpool can afford £30m? stupid press:@

We probably will be able to this summer...Although it is very, very unlikely he will move from you lot now. Especially unlikely if Ronaldo does his move to Real and you bring in Ribery - there'll be cash left over for Tevez.

if you have read the papers today he may be able to terminate his contract so he can join man utd for free wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that wont happen as they r no loopholes in the contact kia has made sure i just hope fergie buys him and sells berba and buy benzema we wuld be betta then betta thn

my sixth sense tells me fergie will only sign Carlitos if he can't sign Benzema, fergie really likes Benzema, lets c what happens

its not as simple as it looks tbh

whoever man utd signs 'one' striker has to sit out because SAF cant exactly play all 4 of them - ronaldo, rooney, tevez and berba one has to sulk on the bench so letting tevez go isnt a bad move tbh keeping tevez or signing some1 like benzema could cause headaches.

So whatever happens next season it will be this season all over again...if man utd sign benzema then berba sits on the bench or man utd keep tevez and so on you get the point im trying to make?

feel sorry for SAF big decision on his hands

id rather keep tevez his work rate is amazing and sell of berba and then if ronaldo go's the money from him get ribiery and an attacking midfielder who can play off the striker that way he can play rooney tevez and whoever else he wants to bring in

Back